Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: My new baby (crow)

Re: My new baby (crow)

I look forward to seeing you and Moss featured in a TV documentary in the near future....Or even a Corvideo?!!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I look forward to seeing you and Moss featured in a TV documentary in the near future....Or even a Corvideo?!!
    Bound to get some mentions on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DustingMyselfOff View Post
    I agree with Pulisa. I am clueless as to what you should do from here because I had no idea that she was spending so much time with you and allowed to bond with you. It's too late now, but the main goal of rehabilitation is to not let them see you as their "mom" and develop their independence so that they can survive in the wild with other animals. You could try contacting a rehabilitator to see if they have any advice but I think you may have yourself a long-term pet.
    Sue
    Mmmm. Well, maybe. I certainly don’t mind if she stays. We have become good friends, although I think crows are not hugely social naturally (they live in pairs- or small groups, prior to pairing?), so I imagine she will want a territory of her own and a mate, at some point? Who knows! I’ve never done this before!

Figure out how to potty-train her and you'll be all set!
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Mmmm. Well, maybe. I certainly don’t mind if she stays. We have become good friends, although I think crows are not hugely social naturally (they live in pairs- or small groups, prior to pairing?), so I imagine she will want a territory of her own and a mate, at some point? Who knows! I’ve never done this before!
    Oh dear, marriage troubles on the horizon

Oh wow thanks for sharing I love crows , I am a wiccan and work with the Goddess Morrigan, been wanting crow feathers to make a protection amulet out of and to decorate my staff and wand.

So beautiful. I love birds...but the kitties I have prevent me from having one right now!

Hi Tracy

I can send you crow feathers plenty of them here,they are my alarm clock 5am.

omg I would love that Quinn Ill even pay you or something for them, if you have paypal?

Hi Tracy
    I would have too make sure that I could send them,mainly due to bird lice, I know here in Oz they are very strict on stufff like that.If I am allowed it wouldn’t be a problem sending them over,I don’t have PayPal or buy on line anymore.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information