Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: My new baby (crow)

Re: My new baby (crow)

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    could you maybe set yourself up as a registered charity? Just thinking aloud....
    I've been fortunate in that some of the more grateful animal surrender humans have gifted me with some supplies and I've received a few gift cards, but I think there are lots of laws and regulations related to calling yourself a charity, and I don't do it enough to justify accepting donations . . . I'm just grateful for the occasions that I get to see the miracle of life at work.
    Sue

Dustingmyselfoff - I love the work you've done in life, I love your attitudes and opinions on the natural world. My hero!

Thanks to all for the kind words, but I never intended to hijack this thread away from what JoJo is doing for that blackbird. JoJo... can we have some new pics to see the little fella?
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Dustingmyselfoff - I love the work you've done in life, I love your attitudes and opinions on the natural world. My hero!
    i completely couldn’t agree more! I think getting to “know” the minds of other species is so interesting- and I am so often struck by the sense that we humans are not NEARLY as superior as we like to tell ourselves. It’s humbling and comforting all at once...
    xxx

Jo-jo,

How is Moss getting on ?

E852D1A4-0B4D-4D9A-9E99-6040FA877C67.jpgCarys look! She is so grown up!
    xxx

OH......my.....word !!!!! I can scarcely believe it, this is so fast and she/he (do we know if male or female, have I missed that bit?) looks so healthy. I am astounded how well you have done with her.

Jo-jo, any update on the lovely Moss ?

She's a beauty. Growing well from all your care. Nice work, jojo!

Also, Sue I think what you do is amazing. You are your own shelter/charity. We can all learn from people like you.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information