Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with OCD and anxiety back in college. It all started with severe health anxiety and then I was having intrusive thoughts, scrupulocity, etc. I also struggle with a lot of physical manifestations of anxiety and stress.

Soooo. I was on lexapro and it worked well, but the weight gain was ridiculous so I weaned off of that and got put on Viibryd which is supposed to be weight neutral. Well the Viibryd made my anxiety worse, my intrustive thoughts we terrible, and I had increased irritability and aggression.

My psych told me to stop the Viibryd so I’m in the process of doing that. I’ve been crying nonstop and things have been difficult so I decided to try CBD oil( with a little THC in it) and it seems to really calm my body down and slow me down enough to breathe.

Has anyone else tried supplementing or replacing their meds with CBD or medical cannabis or anything? I still think Ill need meds but I’m hoping to maybe return to the lexapro on a lower dose while supplementing it with CBD for the bad days. Any thoughts? Experiences? Success stories?