Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lights in room flashed/went dark for a moment?

Re: Lights in room flashed/went dark for a moment?

[QUOTE=SarahNah;1873782]Sorry for all the posting.... I'm just rather alone right now and I'm feeling scared everything I close my eyes my heads is strange. I tried rubbing the sides of my head to easy me and it felt all strange and pressue on the left and the rights good but I'm more stressed and upset. I feel like I'm having a totally melt down by myself. Like I'm propbaly being overly scared but it all. So strange and in alone /QUOTE]

My breaths feel struggled and my heart feels strange. I'm crying I haven't had a night this bad in forever. I close my eyes and jolted back away in fear. I close my eyes and its like shock keeping me awake. My head is hurting again and I'm in fear

It's a panic attack. They're awful, but you can get through this.

I'm always embrassed after my melt down here, I'm sorry for anyone that read it. I know I should be better then this, I can be better then this.

I has work today and I end up going to the pharmacy because my eye on the right side swelled up so much I could bearly see out of it. She told me straight out I had to go to the doctor. It was after six so I had no choice but to go to the out of hours as it was getting bad. Lucky my roommate gave me some money as I'm not getting paid until Thursday.

So basically I have a infection (I have really bad acne) under the eye causing the swelling. Im in tablets for that now. They did a few simple things in there as well like blood pressue, temperature etc.

So I'm going to live another day, my Mam actually dropped me down to the medical center since its far away form where I live and at first I thoight she thoight I was being dramaict by saying it was swelling.... But when she saw my face she did leave out a few comments I won't post here now 😂 she taken me very nicely somewhere to eat now to have with my tablets. I have also connected my therapist to tell her about my night last night and we'll have a phone appointment in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    It's a panic attack. They're awful, but you can get through this.

Thank you so much for the reply ❤️ I know it can be horrid and I was doing so well. I'll do my best to overcome this all again. Thank you again x

The spot/ance had started to brust open this morning and slowly alot of yellow stuff and blood have been leaking out.... Its horrid! I don't understand how people like those pimple watching videos having to deal with this .

Hopefully this is all a good sign and I won't be worrying anymore about infections and all that! I still have another few days of tablets to take

The swelling has gone down alot! Not fully but it seems to be going well over-all. The tablets are giving me the worst acid/heartburn I've had in along time. So lots of gavison.

My parents both got horrible news about unexpected deaths due to accidents of close friends in the last two days, so the mood is very down here. Trying to help them and stuff

Just a update: The infected area looks so, so much BETTER thankfully x I had another fully day of tablets ahead.

Sadly, on the left side (not the side with the infected area). I've been getting pain in the temple area and behind the eye again :(. It tends to be worse in the evening/night time? I'm currently on my period and wondering if it's all hormonal? Like I try rubbing my temples area to sooth it and the left side seems hard-less moment then the other. Stuipd reasons to worry. I know. Our bodies aren't the same! Hyper-aware I had my eye's tested less then a year ago and I think I was getting a kinda the same issue back then? Ugh. Sorry for complaining so much :(
    Last edited by SarahNah; 18-05-19 at 01:51.

I finished off the tablets anyway today....The infection has gone down alot! Thankfully!

I'm still having alot of issues with headpain/pressure/ now around my eye's especially here...makes me worried about things lol and nose. It's also like of pressure/pain when I move my head or stand up also....I remember this time last year I had something like this.I have a sinus spray and trying that out for the last few days....I know since this has been going on over a week and it's in different areas alot..so pushing on! I'm going to Germany for a week so Its all cleared up by Monday
    Last edited by SarahNah; 21-05-19 at 01:38.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information