Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comment if you have back pain

Re: Comment if you have back pain

Also if you are young and dont have any actual injuries try stretching your hip flexors.

Sit down on the floor, the place the balls of your feet together and push your knees down, but not to the point it hurts, and hold it. You should feel the inside of your legs stretch. release it then you should be able to push your knees down slightly further. Do this for three sets as day.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for all of your replies guys, so you all think I haven’t got anything to worry about if my MRI has come back fine and blood tests were all good? Just stress and posture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Noworryjonny View Post
    Thanks for all of your replies guys, so you all think I haven’t got anything to worry about if my MRI has come back fine and blood tests were all good? Just stress and posture
    Absolutely... Back pain is the most common pain complaint there is. Take on board the advice, stretch, watch your posture, exercise etc. and use OTC pain relievers as needed.

positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

You've said you're on your feet most of the day and generally have bad/poor posture. Even those without muscle tension from anxiety would likely get aches and pains.

Keep it real, Jonny

Never Surrender, Comrade

Off and on in different parts of my back. I have an old injury in my lower back from the army days, now it goes out every once in a while and about cripples me.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    You've said you're on your feet most of the day and generally have bad/poor posture. Even those without muscle tension from anxiety would likely get aches and pains.

Keep it real, Jonny
    Cheers man, so it is very possible to get muscle tension from anxiety and stress

Unfortunately Fishman I can totally relate.
    Mine was caused by a motor cycle accident 22 yrs ago and has gotten progressively worse since.
    Mine is L4 - 5 and S1.
    The thoracic spine bit between the shoulder blades has only started recently and is really bad when deep breathing.
    I've been on Targin for a few years now but it doesn't do much.
    Stress doesn't seem to affect it.
    If anyone out there has a cure that doesn't involve a spine transplant please let me know.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by lofwyr View Post
    Off and on in different parts of my back. .
    This has been me for the last few weeks (at least this "attack"), with a long history of back problems. Right now, the pain has started on my lower back, but it loves moving up and down my whole spine, and to the sides of it at times.

My rational thoughts acknowledge that i have had back issues for most of (if not all of) my adult life, but the anxiety can creep in and worry that its a kidney infection (even though my urine came back clean and no culture grew) or something more serious. But after feeling this pain for weeks, with it varying, its easier to accept its not something like an infection.

Still, a pain in the back.. ugh..Not to mention, pretty much every move of my back causes a non painful pop, which is pretty trippy in itself.

Back pain that comes and goes

So I’ve had back pain for over 2 years now I’ve gone months with little to no pain at all then out of the blue it hurts it’s like a constant dull ache it does not restrict my movement and it’s quite widespread over my back, I’ve been docs had two full blood counts and MRI and all came back clear, doctor has put it down to somatic symptom disorder and my increased sensitivity to pain

Does anyone else here suffer with that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information