Hi, All. It's coming up to my seventh anniversary of the beginning of my life:

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...I-ve-Found-You

- that is, being prescribed Fluoxitine/Prozac.
Life is even more wonderful/hopeful now than it was when the meds finally kicked-in. Though it has to be said that finding the right A/D can be a nightmare, I know this from sad, sad experience.
I visited NoMorePanic for several months in 2012 and after, and I engaged constructively with several people who were also suffering, and beginning their journey's on Prozac - can't remember individual names at this remove, but I hope it turned out well for them. Anyhow, this is just to say that, after finding the right meds, life can be worth living, (and we All know the times when we thought it wasn't).
One of my only continuing issues surrounding A/Ds, is when I hear people who have never had to take any controlling medications in their life, start bellyaching about how bad life is? "oh, aye," I hear myself thinking, "would you like to take a little trip down memory lane with me!"

I'm not sure if I'll be visiting NMP again anytime soon, that's in case you leave any questions etc, but I wish everyone good luck with their individual journey through life.

Good luck.