So I got the coil in Wednesday, under GA. All seemed good! I was allowed to go home the same day.

All was going good... When last night I got some horrible day. I took some pain killers, used a hot water bottle... Yet didn't get to sleep until 6 am. When I woke up I felt exhausted. Today was horrible. I tried going out to get some air... When my heart suddenly took off, I thought I was gonna faith/pass out or even die.

I went to the pharmacy, she took my blood pressue 180 at first 😨! She took a few more times and it was lower to 139 the last time before she let me go. Telling me to come back tommrrow as she thinks it's going to be fine when she takes a reading tomorrow.

I'm in a lot of pain and I'm trying to take stronger pain killers. I don't want to be dramaict and my family are trying to help and my friends... I don't want to let anyone down. I'm worried. I'm doing my best. The list is long but I'm trying to tell myself they let me go if it's good.

I should mention its the hormonal coil and not copper.

Like I was doing so well, now everything is stressing me out so much. How everything I could be wrong, could go wrong.

I'm sorry if this is a copy of another thread... I thought it would fit better here.