Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

That used to happen to me too. I used a kind of mindfulness really. Anything to bring you back to being present instead of worrying about something that won’t happen.

Re: Coil removal (Very upset)

Thank you so much for the reply again Scass x I normally try just pushing through saying I've made it this far. Like today I've really been struggling with dizzy spells and just feel alot of brain fog. I've been pushing on the best I can as I'm on a night away with friends and trying not to spoil the mood!

So, I manged to make it through last night! I didn't expect it. I kept feeling all dizzy and ill. I really thought I was going to give in and go back to the place we were staying myself but I didn't! Which made me so happy. I did have a rough night sleep (Kept getting random jerks and stange beats but what's new!) Also went on a small day trip afterwards today! I also had the big heart out feeling like my heart was going to give out on 24th of August...and I'm still here so for all the strange feels I'm guessing my heart is okay! Just playing some tricks with my anxiety

Had a very rough day today in alot of ways- but dealt with it surprisingly well! I've also looked into starting lessons for learning the piano! It's something I've always to do! Why not try to start and learn!

I think that all of this is showing that you are coping, you might not be enjoying it very much but you’re getting through it. So now you’re realising that you’ll hopefully start to ignore the anxiety symptoms & they’ll decrease x

Thank you so much Scass! I think you made a very good point. I'm trying my best to just- do it. Not cope out. So while it might be a struggle, someday I'll enjoy it all and get back into the swing of it again! Like I've been having a rough evening with physical issues (trying not to list things here) and ride it out without freaking out everything! Which is never fun but doing my best. Tried to get myself set up for bed now since it feels like the worst of it is over and I might be able to settle!

Today been hard....physical stuff aint great but that all got pushed to the back burner when I got some really distressing news from my sister. Been very hard last few months with any breaks.

Today was very hard, I had alot of pelvic pain- which confused me because I thought since getting the coil removed it would clear up? I have a follow up appointment in October about it. So will ask them. I think I also have a head cold/sinus issues because I feel all gross and stuffy. It's nice to think it's something normal and everyday besides jumping the boat into worse-case everything. The old heart things is old and still causes issues but I'm mainly over it lil. I've got some horrid news also in my life, which has been very ahrd to deal with.

Awww I’m so sorry you have had horrid news lately. It does sound like your doing better with your health anxiety though and that’s wonderful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information