Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Coil removal (Very upset)

I know I'm struggling right now but I did have to have unexpected and very dramatic opp just a month ago. I know I can and will get into a better place, not meaning to annoy anyone on the way. I just need to get on track again!

I just had a huge chat about everything that's happened with my Mam and she's been so understanding! I feel so lucky. I mean? Do I still struggle feeling like my heart either to fast or to slow? All that stuff? Yes, but I'm edging towards coming out of this. I have some wonderful people around me

Also, just want to add- Went from constantly checking my body- to daily- to weekly - to monthly. It's not a constant thought anymore. I just need to kick this heart thing out and I'll be so much better than I ever thought I would be! It's like I can't win- Some parts of the day my heart going to slow and other times it fast and feels like it's going to burst. I have manged to stay off doctor google because that would have me in the grave already. The last time I was at the doctor she said my heart sounded fine and my friend shitted all over that saying she can't tell much from that. So that's a thought always back there! Sometimes people aren't the best support so that's why you gotta support yourself I suppose!
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 09-09-19 at 02:10. Reason: Wrong choice of words

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

You’re doing fine, it’s ok to have blips. Enjoy your spa day x

Thank you so much scass! I hope you're doing well yourself also x It was delightful and she gave me some really good advice about my skin issues (I have really bad acne and going through a bad episodes, I've gotten some nasty comments about it before) so that was lovely!

Just hoping I can get on track again

Had a super bad headrush today- plus some strange beats but I still manged to stay out all day and enjoyed it for the most part! Which is massive for me because I would normally want to leave and go home ! I did sadly eat some funky bad tuna so that's leaving a bad mark currently ...but it's mostly been a good day and I'm going to my friends house soon...so hopefully I haven't spoken to soon!

I manged to have a good time at my friends! I was in the moment which is hard for me to do. I also have few days off from work so I went onto a boat trip to a island- it was mostly good. A had a few moments of feeling dizzy, heart going mad- but I manged to mostly enjoy! I'm trying to not worry about it all to much and just go with the waves of it. Sometimes easier said than done x

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    I manged to have a good time at my friends! I was in the moment which is hard for me to do. I also have few days off from work so I went onto a boat trip to a island- it was mostly good. A had a few moments of feeling dizzy, heart going mad- but I manged to mostly enjoy! I'm trying to not worry about it all to much and just go with the waves of it. Sometimes easier said than done x
    So glad you enjoyed ur day LouiseAndy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Whome

I've suffered with some bad fast/skipped beats this evening but I can't complain to much! I'm trying to say yes to more things and not staying home in fear

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Thank you Whome

I've suffered with some bad fast/skipped beats this evening but I can't complain to much! I'm trying to say yes to more things and not staying home in fear
    Just a question, but you are not on the dehydrated side are you? Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I am in no way suggesting it or diagnosing you bc I am in healthcare and that is against the law for me to do. I am just speaking from personal experience. Sometimes if I am a little dry bc I haven’t had good fluid intake I experience some palpitations that feel like skipped beats and shortness of breath. Just a thought. Glad you didn’t just sit home!!

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Just a question, but you are not on the dehydrated side are you? Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I am in no way suggesting it or diagnosing you bc I am in healthcare and that is against the law for me to do. I am just speaking from personal experience. Sometimes if I am a little dry bc I haven’t had good fluid intake I experience some palpitations that feel like skipped beats and shortness of breath. Just a thought. Glad you didn’t just sit home!!

That's actually a very good idea (I'm very guilty of skipping out on drinking enough water)! I'll try to up my intake! Thank you for replying x I did end up wasting most of my day when I ended up taking a nap for a few hours but one missed day isn't a huge deal I try to remind myself x!

I guess I'm finding it a little hard going into more public places again, I tend to get all dizzy and mind fog in more public places.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information