Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    It all sounds so unpleasant, hope you get some help on Friday x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much Scass

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

So, just a update here. I had to wait six hours for my appointment today. It was a long time! But I understand there can be bigger issues that need to be looked after first.

The second I saw my consult (the one I've had all along, who put the coil in). He said sorry to me at least seven times through the whole appointment! Which I was expecting at all, it's just one of those things. Yet it was nice to hear him say it for both the wait and the coil going wrong- but that's part of life!

Due to other health reasons (ones I won't list here as it's just very wordy and I'm getting my head around it myself) I've decide to get the coil in again! Shock I know, but it's the best course of action given what's happening with my body.

I'm going on Holidays soon, so we won't do the replacement until afterwards! I feel more peace of mind after the meeting. Things were explain to me very well and I was supported! Here's hoping it all goes well next time

Re: Coil removal (Very upset)

'
    Last edited by SnowyGreen; 07-01-20 at 04:35.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyGreen View Post
    That sounds positive. Good luck with it all.
    Thank you for the reply! I'm hoping I can keep on this positive vibe!
    Also, I'm wishing you well for your up coming opp

'
    Last edited by SnowyGreen; 07-01-20 at 04:35.

Well... I've been doing super well... But the last two days I've been bleeding alot (I finished my period over 10 days ago.) it's lot of brown staining mixed it with spots of red. I'm going interlining in three weeks. So I don't want to bleeding alot so I'm half thinking about making a go appointment about this :( this heat isn't helping and my back is really hurting. I've been really well in everywhere other way so it's sucks it's back!!

Trying to be calm and reasonable but today, it's like I have my period levels of bleeding....I'm also getting lots of hot flushes. I'm very scared rn

I ended up having to go to the A&E (on medical advice) they kinda brushed me off. They gave me more tablets, that about it. I'm feeling worse now, I'm in a emotional place. Hope it can come soon, I'm going to try and do something about this. I shouldn't be crying on my bed at 1 am thinking about it, being in pain, bleeding. I know I'm being dramatic. People have it worse but this was a real knock to me.

The took my heart rate and blood pressure at the hospital yesterday and it seemed fine. Yet I feel so strange with my heart and like it's going to stop. My arms feel weak. I know this is attack of some kind but I'm scared and alone.

I'm trying to not feel like I'm going to panic myself to death- so I'm spamming my own thread a little. My friend- who I told yesterday that I couldn't home to her housewarming because I had to go to the hospital. Sent me this after we had a chat, saying to show this to the doctors to get it fixed somehow lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUY05_ZwFzg

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information