Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Coil removal (Very upset)

Thank you both for the replies x I know I've been rather ranty here at times but I hope this means I can move on with my life as this really was one of the only things holding me back!
    I know it was foolish of me to drink it but I had alot of other stuff going on in my mind at the time and didn't think about it to be honest! I manged to get a good long sleep last night. I woke up today with bleeding again but they told me I could bleed for the next day or two so I won't try and overthink it just yet as the doctor didn't think I needed any tablets! I'm in some pain but thankfully my work given a few days to heal up!

I manged to get a full 13 hours sleep last night! Can't think of that last time that happened. Thankfully the pain is going down! The bleeding seems to be stronger than yesterday...But I'm sure it will settle soon x

Just adding in, I manged to go on a walk today. It was only 25 minutes long and my legs felt weak afterwards- but I manged it!
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 11-08-19 at 19:07.

Ugh, I'm trying to do my best but I'm struggling. I'm getting breathless alot, my chest feels strange, my limbs get all tense, my head feels full and stuff. I think it might be delay stress and the fact I'm alone- but I know I was just in the hospital but they constant seemed strange about my blood pressure and heart rate but they did let me go- I try to remind myself! I know I'm being dramatic and I'm sorry.
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 12-08-19 at 02:02.

Not to be gross- but I started having some wind....so guess this all can do with reflux! Sorry to be so ranty here. I know I'm 23 and I've been tested for lots of things. I guess the events of getting it removed really set me off.

So I tried to be proactive today, made my dinner with alot more effort than I would normally do. Went on another long walk. Washed my hair. Yet I'm still getting these panic breathing issues, strange feelings etc :(

It's not surprising, not after the rough time you've had lately.

Keep up with the self-care; you're doing a bunch of really healthy things and it'll pay off in the end.

You've been through a lot but have been thoroughly checked over before being discharged from hospital so you should just keep on telling yourself that you're fine but just recovering physically and mentally from a prolonged trauma and you are allowed to feel strange and panicky. Look after yourself, Louise and let yourself recover x

@BlueTris and @Pulisa thank you both so much for the replies x Sorry for the delay. I went to my friends house to try and help me clear my head for the night x You've both been so lovely to reply. I know I've been ranting here alot! I know it could be way worse and that makes me feel worse knowing I'm complain about nothing really.

Thankfully- The bleeding has stopped! I'm so thankful. Today was mostly good, on the walk from my friends house to my bus home. I got a few moments of weak legs, head feeling strange and just general faith feeling. I try to be calm and say it was warm and I was dressed a bit to well for the warmth. I had something to drink and calmed alittle. I also suffered with a horrid headache but thankfully it cleared abit with painkillers. I know there's all normal reasons to feel this way. It's just a little hard to talk myself around it at the moment x I moved my next therapy appointment forward to try and help myself deal with it all x

Just wanted to update this quickly, thankfully all bleeding stopped and didn't return! I still have some pain but they were very understandable in work and helped me work around it. I'm feeling run-down tonight- my own period should be coming up soon. I still get strange moments of breathlessness and shaky feeling but I'm still here!

Great news about the bleeding stopping!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information