Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Coil removal (Very upset)

Thank you BlueIris! It was nice not having to deal with that worry!

It's been alot of ups and downs! My body not sure what to do with itself I think! It's not fun being breathless/feeling like I'm going to vomit/pass out all the time :(! I think it's from other issues in my life but like when I'm home alone all night like right now I can't help but panic! Like the arms/fingers fuzz feeling really strange also! But it will pass!

Just want to update this- Ended up having a very bad panic attack that night. Felt uncomfortable during the week and my first period since it was removed started today and it's rough! But I have a appointment at the end of the month so hopefully we'll get on track again to finally fix my period issues!

I'm really struggling at the atm, my heart rate been all over the place (I've never really got into a good rate again since coming out of hospital when I got it removed. SO it's been a hard few weeks feeling like I'll drop any moment...but I haven't! They told me that my heart rate was high but my blood pressure was perfect).

I've also been having weak legs a lot shaking- I think this might be due to muscle tension and now my period just making me weak...but it makes me worried about standing/walking! Dramatic I know!
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 04-09-19 at 23:23.

Had to nip down to the bathroom and my legs turned to jelly on the stairs...lets say I won't have a pretty mark on my leg tomorrow

Oh, you poor thing!

For what it's worth, I've had huge job stress lately and my legs have been really painful and shaky.

Hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Oh, you poor thing!

For what it's worth, I've had huge job stress lately and my legs have been really painful and shaky.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you BlueIris! I put a cold patch on it and thankfully it wasn't mark to badly! I was lucky enough the tip over wasn't to bad! I got a good enough sleep after it haha

I hope you feel better soon! It's horrid isn't it! It's like jelly legs! I hate the feeling- I mean who would like it

While I'm feeling weak today, (period been HORRID sorry tmi) I'm hoping I'm coming around the bend of good again

Had a bad episode in the shows today... Lets went like jelly and for once felt my heart rate was to slow! Did mange to get a nice coat on deal tho! So I stuck it out and didn't go running out

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

Well done for sticking it out AND getting a nice coat.
    Hate the jelly leg feeling, just take a deep breath and move on.

Thank you Scass! It wasn't easy but I was glad I was able to hold out!

I have a super long day at work tomorrow :( Im worried as on Sundays I do stock takes and it means being on my feet all day and I'm worried about them going jelly or something. I wonder if my raise in hard/fast beats and sudden slower ones is to do with my period? They said my first one after my coil would be rough...it's just alot. My face also keeps flushing and I feel quite warm

Had a super bad day at work :( my manger mixed up the time slots for people and i had to work on my own for three hours and when someone finally got in to help they just bitched at me and refused to help.

I'm home now, thankfully. My legs are aching so badly, I did I will admit in the total stress of it I did give in and take my blood pressue today as I was feeling faint and my heart was all over the place. Very shocklying it was perfect! So that's a nice perk but a horrible thing to do. I need to work on myself more and not give in but its been a month since my opp and things are still very hard.

While I'm feeling horrible, unsettled, pain and strange heartbeats (anixety brought on...) .. I do have a spa day tommrow (a very late gift from my sister for my birthday! I'm very lucky) so hopefully this all helps.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread Information