Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

So I got some really bad pain and very strong bleeding today. I rang the helpline number they gave me if I had any issues, we talked about it and they said since my period was due about the time it was put into place then it might be my period???

I have to watch it and I'm filled with nervous. I started crying a few mintues ago and had to swallow it down as they called me back. I'm going away on Monday to see my boyfriend for the first time in 4 months (long story in self) but I feel so unsure and sad now. I wanted this to help but I'm really struggling

The bleeding hasn't seemed to get any worse but I'm still in alot of pain and I'm sorry for ranting and raving so much

Sorry to update this again but the nights are the worst. I get these... I don't know panics? I become so on edge and I can't sleep.

Like it feels like I'm going to die in my sleep, the pain isn't going away.... I blab and blab on about everything. I just want a goodnight sleep

Like I don't know if something wrong or if I'm just over reacting (very likely)
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 27-03-19 at 04:47.

I'm having not a great time, I think I have my period! Not anything worse helpful not. Lots of blood and pain but tonight I manged to go out and meet a friend for awhile after huge anixety all week so that's something for me

Glad you got out, it always helps x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So bit of a story, yesterday I was still bleeding very very heavy. Since Tuesday I've been bleeding. I'm someone who has a heavy period but this was beyond anything I've ever had. Since I'm going away Tuesday I decided to call the help line number they gave me when I got it put in. Since one of the things they warned me about was lots and lots of bleeding that can't be stopped and like even as someone as someone with heavy periods... It was just going on to long for my liking!

To be honest I was happy to go to my gp on Monday but to my shock they said I've been bleeding to long and needed to go to A&E (this also accounts for the fact I'm someone who as a medical history of very, very low iron counts I think! Also realisticly my doctor would have just sent me to hospital since I won't go into to much detail but I was losing so much blood I was going through 2-3 extra strength pads in a hour)

I'm very lucky that my hospital has a maternity care unit and that's where I was told to go. I won't lie I was very nervous but I kept telling myself that maybe it was just my history and I did mention I'm going away for 10 days Tuesday. So the nurse saw me was so, so lovely. They did some blood tests, took my temperature etc. I only had to wait two hours and then I saw the doctor. Long story short. She gave me two different tablets to try and stop the bleeding. Also when I get back they are going to do a ultrasound to see if the coils okay!.... Just got a lot of warnings to be very mindful of the fact it may not be in the right place and I might not be protected against having a baby issues next ��!

I'm just happy they seem happy for me to go away on Tuesday so they don't seem to worried ��! I was lucky and in and out of the unit in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Glad you got out, it always helps x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much Scass xx

Glad you got seen & that they are happy with your health x

Hi,

I had all this 5 years ago when I had the coil in, 3 months (sorry if that's not the news you would want to hear). I also had a new born and toddler was very hard. I stuck with it and 2 years in was amazing. Year 3 I started haven bad anxiety and still to this day have it. It's due to expire next month so I'm haven it removed and hoping the anxiety fades. I feel your pain hun, hope you have a nice break and good luck in next hospital visit. X

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisig1986 View Post
    Hi,

I had all this 5 years ago when I had the coil in, 3 months (sorry if that's not the news you would want to hear). I also had a new born and toddler was very hard. I stuck with it and 2 years in was amazing. Year 3 I started haven bad anxiety and still to this day have it. It's due to expire next month so I'm haven it removed and hoping the anxiety fades. I feel your pain hun, hope you have a nice break and good luck in next hospital visit. X

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I'm very sorry to heard about your experience! I hope you mange to find some peace with the anixety x I haven't had any childern or been pregnant before so their hopefully it might settle down a bit after these tablets! Even if it doesn't I feel better with a peace of mind! x Thank you for your reply

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information