Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

Thank you so much again for the reply Scass x I hope you're doing okay also

A little update, thankful for once I'm not having a reaction to some tablets! The bleeding doesn't really seem to be slowing down but I'm on day two of day ten of taken tablets so it might take awhile I'm guessing

Okay so this is going to be a lil strange and long one but please read!

So I manged to get over to visit my boyfriend. The plane ride was very rough but got here non the less! Felt okay most of the time here since-

When today some of my boyfriend's friends were over and suddenly I kept feeling the needed to pass wind. Since I couldn't get up and go to often (I know it's a joke that I felt so many feelings on this myself.) so I kept them in. After awhile my stomach starting to feel strange and I got some pressue on my pelvis area. So hours later I woke up and it all feel bad and my body keeps trying to pass gas but it's like--can't get that big moment.

I'm feeling kinda hot..so worried about a temperature... Also pain along with bleeding still... Sorry if this is all very much and rambling its just 4 am here and my mind is pulsing

How are you doing now?

I finally manged to get the website working for me again!!! I did want to reply but my phone kept crashing whenever I tried to log in! (It did this with a number of websites!)

I'm rather embarrassed I wrote that post in a foggy mindset and rather wished I hadn't know... Shows sometimes you have to control your thoughts a lil more...

Soooo... I was doing rather well! The bleeding had really calmed down and was nearly gone. Tommrrow is my last day of tablets but today I woke up feeling awful. There was ALOT of blood again and some discomfort. It really put me on high alert. I took my tablets this morning but it doesn't seem to be helping :(. I'm not back in my own country until Friday night... I wish it would all stop! I don't know what to do.

Aw Scass you truly are so kind to check in x especially after such a rambling post of words like that

I uh... Manged to get it all out in a way... I'll save everyone the details for once! Today is the first time I'm feeling bad again because the bleeding is getting back once again! I'm sure of what to do to be honest? Like the doctors didn't seem worried in the A&E when I went before this holiday?? But I just wish the bleeding would just stop! Sorry for the ranty tone x

So I've had more bleeding and today I've felt super hot. Like it's not that warm here and I've done everything to cool down. I also had alot of pain last night and some like pressue pain today. I'm nervous as I'm on my own today. I don't know what to do :(. I've done my best I haven't done anything they told me not too, I've taken all my tables and drank lots of water

And what did they suggest you do if you’re still bleeding?
    The coil sounds like a right pain!

Hi Scass!

Thank you so much again for the reply! They told me to watch out for heavy bleeding which I did have and went to the A&E and they gave me tablets which kinda helped but I finished those two days ago and the bleeding is just kinda starting to to get heavy again? I've been feeling very exhausted the last two days :(

I had a very stressful evening getting home (back from seeing my boyfriend) and tmi the bleeding was heavy again when I changed the pad and idk what to do. No one seemed fhag worried at the A&E but this is like over 20 days of bleeding? I thought the tablets they gave me would make it stop and it did kinda help lighter it but it hasn't stopped it and it seems to be starting up again? I'll call my own gp on Monday if it doesn't clear up abit?i guess

Hi Scass!

Thank you so much again for the reply! They told me to watch out for heavy bleeding which I did have and went to the A&E and they gave me tablets which kinda helped but I finished those two days ago and the bleeding is just kinda starting to to get heavy again? I've been feeling very exhausted the last two days :(

I had a very stressful evening getting home (back from seeing my boyfriend) and tmi the bleeding was heavy again when I changed the pad and idk what to do. No one seemed fhag worried at the A&E but this is like over 20 days of bleeding? I thought the tablets they gave me would make it stop and it did kinda help lighter it but it hasn't stopped it and it seems to be starting up again? I'll call my own gp on Monday if it doesn't clear up abit?i guess

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information