Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

Today the bleeding was rather a mix? It was a lot heavier in the morning and it's kinda light on? I felt good for most of the day. Not exhausted, resting up before going back to work and such after my break. I just went into the shower and things felt strange? Hard to get deep breathe, head felt strange like I couldn't think right and alot of stuff? I tried deep breathe and reminding myself I felt like this loads before and got through it.

When I got the coil in they told me to go see my own gp in six weeks and it's just over 3 and heading into 4 weeks since I got it done so I'm thinking I'm better waiting it out to see her? Like it would be the end of April/May? Like the chance of something going horrible wrong and this being the end of me are very small? Especially since I went to another country and only had a few moments of worry? Being at home has alot of anixety for me.

I suddenly got another weavy of just feeling so generally unwell and like- needing so vomit or feelings I can't even describe just after posting this? Sorry to be so ranty. Like I said before I try not to talk to people in my personal life about this and I feel rather alone right now

I manged to get up and dry my hair but I got the breathing issue again :( sorry for ranting so much here tonight. It's the worst I've felt in a long time.

Like I. Trying to use my therapy reasons, like my arms propbaly don't hurt from some type of heart issue. More like carrying suitcases through a airport. My stomach and ovary/all those areas feel so bad. Like the bleeding is still there. I just want to cry.

So the breathing is probably an anxiety thing. I’ve never had a coil before but if you’re feeling unhappy or worried then why wouldn’t you see your gp?

I manged a 12 hour day at work (I do shift work and had two shifts today. Not ideal for your first day back!) But I manged it! Super busy to but I manged to hold it togther the best I could! I didn't feel great this morning and exhausted for parts of the day but I did it! (stuipd I know as I need to work to get money ��... God knows I need it ��)

The bleeding just- hasn't happened today? None at all but some very vauge brownness a lil bit? I don't want to think about it to much as sometimes I do and things like this return and it sends me further into panic mode. Like I don't feel great in other ways but I'm hoping this is the up and onwards! Please anyway

Scass honsetly thank you so, so much for the replies. I know I can be a right mess on here sometimes (most of the time). I think because no one around me had the coil before, I feel abit lost? Like I never allow myself Google anymore but when I went to the A&E they didn't seem worried at all? Like I don't have long to wait to see the gp anyway for the check up! Like two weeks max and with my gp office it could be that long waiting anyway!

I think you're dead on about the breathing thing, I had a very stressful day the day before and it could have all hit me in that moment.

I also have my three month check up appointment for July already to see the consultant who did the process and they won't see you sooner? So maybe I'm over reacting and ill try to stop ranting and raving here so much and stick out the two weeks to see my own gp x

I got the mirena coil 1 week ago and am having some side effects as well. I bleed a lot, sometimes a tiny bit, sometimes heaps, once with clots. I also have waves of nausea and dizzyness and feeling really tired. My mood feels fine though, like almost calming. I've been having lots of cramps and some pelvic pain and my vagina feels sore when I walk. Fun times 😃

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyGreen View Post
    I got the mirena coil 1 week ago and am having some side effects as well. I bleed a lot, sometimes a tiny bit, sometimes heaps, once with clots. I also have waves of nausea and dizzyness and feeling really tired. My mood feels fine though, like almost calming. I've been having lots of cramps and some pelvic pain and my vagina feels sore when I walk. Fun times 
    Thank you so much for the reply! I'm sorry to hear you've having a time with it! It's good to hear you're feeling calm tho! The physical stuff not so fun but I could have written it myself! The one thing I try to remind myself during the bad times is it might be bad for awhile but hopefully it will be wroth it in the long run!

Thankfully, I haven't had any bleeding today either. Hopefully this is the start of it starting to settle down! I still have moments of pain/still dealing with exhaustion! I napped for two hours today but it was after a very good long walk. I'll make my gp check up for the six week like planned I think! Hoping this all holds on.

I manged to get in another good walk today! Just wish the weather would clear up abit. Stop being so cold!

I still have not had any more bleeding-thankful! But I did have alot of pain and discomfort today- so that's not great!

Today I've had some rather funky stomach pains :( I do have ibs so it could just be stress and stuff! Some exhaustion also Still some pain in certain areas and my back especially but trucking on! No bleeding! So that's a win

Said yes to a friends party this weekend, which in happy about as I tend to shy away! I'm really glad for how I'm starting to handle this even if I always seem a mess here!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information