Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Coil removal (Very upset)

Re: Struggling and pain after coil (My story)

Sounds like a tough time for you. When do you think you’ll be able to get it removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Sounds like a tough time for you. When do you think you’ll be able to get it removed?

Hi Scass, sorry for the delay reply. I was trying to take a breather! Not helped though :( No one will give me a date, I've contacted every number I have. I called my gp yesterday, she said she would try and push it along! So hopefully. I've been in a really bad place with panic and worries. Like my eye's, face, feelings- ugh I've been so panicked! At least the blood has stopped and will stay stopped! As I'm going inter-railing next week for six weeks!

Re: Coil removal (Very upset)

Ugh, I'm having really bad warm flushes. My head and nose it feels hard to breath. I know it's probably to do with the heat and all that. I'm very on edge :(

It is the heat, can you put a fan on you? Or maybe run some cold water over your wrists & face x

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    It is the heat, can you put a fan on you? Or maybe run some cold water over your wrists & face x

Thanks for the suggestion Scass x I tried leaving my room to chill out and a little better!

The same thing happened this month again? Started with light brown discharge yesterday and bleeding today. I have tablets they gave me last time to take again- Like I don't know if I can go back again. They did ultrasounds and other things during the last few months. Idk what to do. The coil is still in there and I can't get anyone to give me a date for getting it removed :( I have pressure on my pelvis and back also- very miserable :(

I've taken the tablets, my stomach is very uneasy now. The bleeding is still there but I know tablets don't work in a snap. I'm very upset to face this again ugh. I know it can be worse but also this is alot.

Ugh, the bleeding some to be going down abit but now it's getting worse. My legs feel all weak and my breathing is struggling but I'm guessing that's just the panic coming with this happening again :( I'm really miserable. I don't know what to do

Went into the a&e being kept overnight

So as a lot of you might have read on my posts, I've had issues with the coil (it snapped and its still in there now.) Ive had pain and bleeding issues for months. I got bleeding before my period again this month. I went to the a&e and they have kept me over night. I have no idea what the plan of action is. I just have yer man talk to me loads about cancer :( so I'm very worried and alone right now.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information