Thread: Inflammatory breast cancer-pink breast

Inflammatory breast cancer-pink breast

Yesterday morning when getting dressed in front of the mirror, my eye caught an area on my left breast. It’s a patch of skin that is very light pink. It’s right above my nipple and forms a kind of triangular shape. The area look very lightly bruised. The skin is normal, no pain, no heat, no rash. It’s so light that my husband couldn’t see it at all and my friend could only see it once I pointed it out to her. But it’s definitely there and now I can see it perfectly every time I look. My concern is I’m not sure how long it’s been that way. I feel like with how much I check, I would have seen this before. I’m afraid this is the early manifestation of IBC. I’m on edge about BC anyways because I’m half way through a 6 month wait for an issue with the other breast. And during all that, I feel I would’ve noticed this before. There is no other explanation as to why I just have this one patch of pink and the rest of both boobs look normal. Please does anyone have any input with this??

Re: Inflammatory breast cancer-pink breast

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Inflammatory breast cancer-pink breast

I went through the IBC scare in March and it ended up being a combination of excema and a yeast rash. I was beyond petrified and it led to many sleepless nights, anxiety all through my kids spring break etc. Ended up going to the dr and he said it was 100% not IBC, and prescribed me a steroid cream that made it go away within a week. IBC is severe, your rash/ redness would be above extremely thickened skin. There are also other symptoms such as dumpling, inverted nipples etc. Symptoms get worse by the hour and day. Within a couple of weeks it’s so bad!

Thread Information