Thread: Hot Flushes

Hot Flushes

Hi

Just wondering if anyone gets hot flushes and if its anxiety or something else. I'm 37 female and theyve been really bad recently. I've had them particularly bad at work. my face and chest go so hot and I go sweaty and my face goes red it's really horrible and makes me really anxious. it also sometimes happens at night and keeps me awake. i usually feel anxiety when it happens but I cant work out which causes which. I wonder if it could be anxiety or citalopram which I started 8 weeks ago or hormones. it's really horrible and makes me feel quite unwell at work and very anxious

Re: Hot Flushes

Quote Originally Posted by suemarieee View Post
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone gets hot flushes and if its anxiety or something else. I'm 37 female and theyve been really bad recently. I've had them particularly bad at work. my face and chest go so hot and I go sweaty and my face goes red it's really horrible and makes me really anxious. it also sometimes happens at night and keeps me awake. i usually feel anxiety when it happens but I cant work out which causes which. I wonder if it could be anxiety or citalopram which I started 8 weeks ago or hormones. it's really horrible and makes me feel quite unwell at work and very anxious
    I believe so. I've had this too recently. Suddenly feel neck, face, head and chest go very hot. Feels hot to touch too. And lots of sweating. You on medications?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

could be hormonal as well - we have no idea of knowing,

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm just on citalopram 20mg which I started about 8 wks ago

Thread Information