Thread: Terrified of Liver/Pancreas Issues

Terrified of Liver/Pancreas Issues

The past couple of months I have been having on and off back pain (mid back to upper back) and rib pain. I know what all of these symptoms can indicate. I felt like it was going away and has just come back with a vengeance. I finally went to the doctor and she said that my back was so tight (possibly hold all of my anxiety there?) and recommended PT. That is all fine and good except for the fact that my stool has been pale brown lately and soft. Not diarrhea, but like a softer full formed stool. I am freaking out and will probably call my primary care doctor again on Monday to make an appointment to let her know my additional symptoms. Has anyone else experienced this before? I had a clean CBC about 3 weeks ago and have not been eating well or working out like I used to, could this be a cause? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Terrified of Liver/Pancreas Issues

Quote Originally Posted by ka123 View Post
    The past couple of months I have been having on and off back pain (mid back to upper back) and rib pain. I know what all of these symptoms can indicate. I felt like it was going away and has just come back with a vengeance. I finally went to the doctor and she said that my back was so tight (possibly hold all of my anxiety there?) and recommended PT. That is all fine and good except for the fact that my stool has been pale brown lately and soft. Not diarrhea, but like a softer full formed stool. I am freaking out and will probably call my primary care doctor again on Monday to make an appointment to let her know my additional symptoms. Has anyone else experienced this before? I had a clean CBC about 3 weeks ago and have not been eating well or working out like I used to, could this be a cause? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Sounds like classic anxiety to me

Can you elaborate please?

Quote Originally Posted by ka123 View Post
    Can you elaborate please?
    It’s muscle tension. That’s it. Read through this site, there’s tons of posts about back/rib pain. In fact there was one posted not long ago.

Thread Information