Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just started anafranil (clomipramine)

Re: just started anafranil (clomipramine)

iv had that too .like metal in your mouth , ithought i was smoking too much. so iv had the dry mouth , horrible taste in mouth and the sleepiness. so so far so good i will defo get my dosage upped next week. will let you know how i get on Seuria.
    by the way nice name
    Chad

yup thats exactly it. it always reminds me of putting a battery on your tongue.

i hope things stay good for you.

Love
    S

p.s quit smoking!!

hi chad just wondering how you are getting on with your new meds hope you are feeling better on them tc elaine xx

not feeling to good this morning a bit spaced out and anxious.i think its due to me being depressed about my dad in hospital at the moment .having to travel 40 miles a day to visit him.also feel a bit detached at the moment.hope these meds work to help me cope with things!
    chad

sorry about your dad chad i get that spacey feeling and a feeling like im detached from myself and wen i walk its as tho the pavement moving like i been on a fair ground your meds should work and youl start to feel like yourself .you are also going threw a rough patch at the moment aswell meds take time to kick in hope your dads ok and you feeling better soon take care elaine xx

CHEERS ELAINE
    HOPE YOUR DOING FINE AS WELL.Are you on anafranil too.this is the first med in 3 months that feels like it might just work.FINGERS CROSSED.When does anafranil kick in or is it a case of finding the right dosage ?
    Chad

hi chad you start off on low dose on any meds at first then the doctor ups them gradualy ive been on alsorts chad im on citolopram now .got find the one that suits you but you will get ther i promise. anxiety and the symtons that cum along with it are hard to cope with i had it 13 years ago i some how got threw it but got it again 4 months ago . keep taking your meds give them a chance to work you will start to feel better honestly im living proof you that you do in time recover . if you get unwanted side effects go back to your doctor in a few weeks time and tell him you have got give them time to work. let me no how you gettin on you will get ther honest tc elaine xx

hi elaine and seuria
    slept like a log last night not feeling any side effects off anafranil but intrusive thoughts still there .Do you get these i was told by the docter they are part of my depression.So i am keeping myself busy by getting daughters school uniform ready for next week. I always have terrible time on weekend as i have to keep my daughter entertained which is hard during the day.Right time to get motivated. keep in touch .
    love Chad
    let me know how you are getting on?

currently i have good days and bad. i am going out 2morrow and i was doing fine till my uncle asked me if i was up to it.

now i am startign to worry.

Love
    S

hi chad glad to here you had good nights sleep them thoughts will pass chad its part of depression ive got anxiety and depression its not nice chad /you will start to feel better as time gos on the more sleep you have the better anxious thoughts are made worse wen you dont sleep take care keep me posted to how you are getting on chad . your daughter will keep you busy keep your chin up and think positive you will get ther elaine xxxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information