Thread: Extreme/severe dizziness again!!

Extreme/severe dizziness again!!

Hi all. I haven't been doing too bad recently although i am still stuggling it does not seem quite as bad. However, i got up today and wham the extreme dizziness was here again, back on typical good form. I can't explain why, i do get the dizziness everyday but it has reared it's ugly head so severe again!! This really scares me as it adds to the fear i have off collapsing/fainting and dying. I tried my best to just let it go and do it's think but it just got worse and i had to go the shop and it was just awful. It went off a bit this afternoon and then came back again tonight. It does really scare me. My bp is fine, as usual. Just feel like i'm gonna keel over all the time and i have to struggle just to keep upright.xx

Re: Extreme/severe dizziness again!!

Apparently correct breathing will help with this so give that a go.

I have it too at the moment cos I am stressed - horrid isn't it?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Extreme/severe dizziness again!!

I know how this feels. I recently stayed away from home for the night to watch a firework festivel with hundreds of other people and had a spell of palpitations which led to my heart jumping all over the place for a few hours. Of course i worried about this as i was staying in a bed and breakfast and it got worse. Then came the dizziness, brain fuzziness/confusion, weak legs and general feeling that i was going to pass out on the spot. I made myself keep walking even though i did not have a clue what was going on as i was so 'out of it'. All i could concentrate on was my jumpy heart beat and the feeling faint and dizzy. I made myself stay where i was and it did pass off eventually and after a nights sleep, i was right as rain the next morning. It's so weird how you can feel okay one minute and then the next feel soooo dreadful.

Hang in there, it does seem to pass, but it doesn't get any easier!!

Pepe x

Thread Information