Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pancreatic Cancer !!!!!!! So scared to die.

Re: Pancreatic Cancer !!!!!!! So scared to die.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    To be honest - I too share all the symptoms you have listed. I also worried about pancreatic cancer and eventually paid for a private mri (no pancreatic cancer). Could be IBS, could be SIBO, could be indigestion. How long have you been feeling this way?
    You are much braver than I am. I am absolutely terrified of tests (MRI CAT scans) That's what makes my HA so bad. I will not go for tests. In my messed up brain all tests will come back bad.
    I don't think normally since I lost my son to cancer. So you see I'm terrified of scans and tests

Thank you to everyone who tried to help me feel better. You guys are great!!!
    I am still convinced that I have PC and I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. My reasoning is IF i do have it there's really no reason to confirm it. There is no cure for it. I'm already dead.
    Thank you again everyone for trying to reason with me but I think i'm really broken this time.
    Mary
    Bye

"Told Ya So Gang" on standby

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

OMG I really need to stop reading all the posts on here about other peoples worries of PC. Reading some other posts hoping for some reassurance and I'm walking away more scared than EVER!!!!! WTF I didn't realize that there were so many people on here that had family members die of PC. NOW I'm aware of more symptoms and it just happens to be symptoms I already have. How wonderful So what's going to kill me first the PC or the horrifying fear my brain and body is going through right now.

The fear can not kill you, it just feels truly awful. I completely understand your fear to not have tests etc I’m an avoider too.

What about a telephone appointment or home appointment with a gp? The likelihood is they wouldn’t need to run tests and you can feel better! Also talk to them about how you’ve been feeling, they can help.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Hi Always Scared,

I know it's probably not going to be much assistance to you, however, most people I know with Health Anxiety experience similar symptoms.
    Even myself, at the age of 21, had these symptoms for 2 years, and every time my health anxiety rears its ugly head it comes back.

In general, if your anxiety level is high and you're stressing yourself out, your digestive system will take some kind of hit.
    Think, for example, if you were going for a job interview for your dream job or just about to take an extremely important exam, it's the same thing.

How long have you had these symptoms?
    Do you notice a pattern as to when it 'comes and goes'?
    Try to make notes of when you are feeling most anxious about it, and what is happening or has happened that day and see if you can find a link

I had the worst night every waking up every hour in a cold sweet shaking. I have no energy to get out of bed

I know it's tough, but get up, have a hot drink and a bite of breakfast. Low blood sugar will do horrible, horrible things to your anxiety.

Still so Scared

Why is it that when you are going through a very bad HA episode you see it EVERYWHERE!!! I am so scared right now of Pancreatic cancer . I have so many symptoms of it and I'm so sure I have it.
    I keep seeing it everywhere and hearing about everywhere. Every time I calm myself down I hear someone talking about it and saying so so just got diagnosed last week or I go on celebrity social media sites and hear about another person being diagnosed. WTH!! This is so crazy!!!! Are these signs??
    God when will this end

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information