Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pancreatic Cancer !!!!!!! So scared to die.

Re: Pancreatic Cancer !!!!!!! So scared to die.

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    My symptoms are : I don't really have abdominal pain just left sided mid back pain just below my shoulder that radiates to my side. Sometimes I have mild discomfort in my sternum and vague upper abdominal fullness around my liver. I have very gassy diarrhea, burping all the time. I have no right sided pain so it can't be gallstones
    The pain is BACK! The pain in my mid back left side is back. It started on New Years eve and hasn't gotten better yet. Thought it was because I had too much to eat and Im also on Amoxicillin for a toothache but it's not getting better. I feel it when I move. It hurts when I lie down . I swear i can feel it when I swallow too. I was hoping it was acid reflux but I have no burning and nexium is not helping

I’ve had same issues in flares for years now, seems to go on for 2-3 months and then after tests all clear goes away, only to come back in year or two. I’m unfortunately back in a flare now, and again scared of pancreatic cancer. At start of 2019 had confirmed pancreatitis attack which fuelled my fears even more but at that point had had clear ultrasound, mri and CT and also clear endoscopic ultrasound. A few months later I also had bone scan because the pain in back and ribs so bad. All was fine. Does seem to play up when my IBS plays up. Had thoracic spine MRI couple of months ago, all fine. Going on medication to treat fibromyalgia and anxiety in a couple of weeks once the anitriptyline gets out my system. Hoping that helps. Just wanted to reply to let you know you’re not alone!

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    The pain is BACK!
    Given that you started this thread a year and a half ago - are you seriously still thinking that you have pancreatic cancer?

So scared again

Having such a bad day so far. I am so convinced that I have cancer and slowly dying. I've had lower one-sided back pain every morning for a year now. It's really bad in the morning when I wake up. I can't stand up straight. It's only on my right side and sometimes it wraps around my hip and into my pelvic area like where my ovaries would be.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: So scared again

so does the pain last all day?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: So scared again

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    so does the pain last all day?
    It gets better as the day goes on but returns every morning But there has been days where it did lasted all day.

I was just wondering why you merged it with thread? It's about lower back pain and not about my pancreas fear

so there is something you are doing overnight that is causing it.

I wake up every day without fail with a bad lower back and can hardly walk, then once up and about the pain reduces. Sometimes it doesn't though and I have back ache on and off all day. I have never once thought about cancer, just old age, a bad back, not sleeping well etc.

How can it be cancer that only causes you concern overnight?

Look into Splenic Flexure Syndrome. I've not read the whole thread so it might have been mentioned. It certainly won't be pancreatic cancer if you've had it as long as you say.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information