Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried about Bowel/ Colon Cancer

Re: Worried about Bowel/ Colon Cancer

It has to be the cancer

Another one besides bowel/colon/colorectal

CALM. DOWN.

Your anxiety is spiralling and carrying you away with it. There's lots of useful advice to be had here, but only if you engage with us - if you tell us repeatedly that you have cancer there's not a lot any of us can do because we're not oncologists.

Quote Originally Posted by kmois View Post
    My doctor said it was most likely IBS and possibly trapped gas under my left rib cage
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I’m sorry it’s just that this feeling of tired is keeping my anxiety up I worked out this morning ran 2 miles with no real problem so I should be alright

How said I get over the tired feeling as I am very focused on it and my anxiety is causing it

Are you getting any treatment for your anxiety?

Honestly, when mine leaves me exhausted I take it as a hint that I need to rest more - being in panic mode for long periods of time uses up a lot of energy.

You guys are 100% right about handling anxiety but it’s hard to not think about the what if and I do need to remember that getting this disease at 17 is rare and I have no family history and I have had HA for around 4 years on and off.Plus the pain comes and go almost entirely gone only happens when I stress plus the blood stool incident happened once and never persisted after my diet change. My weight fell due to not eating enough and working out time to time plus drinking apple cider vinegar which is a detox and promotes weight losstime to time. Plus me feeling faint is probably lack of fluids\lack of sleep due to waking my mom waking me up early, 6:40 am to bring her to work and sleeping at 10 to 11 at night. It just that when new symptoms pop up I automatically worry such as feeling tired last night through to this morning I automatically link it to cancer in its last stages specifically. I tend to have spend like the last 20 sum days looking at symptoms online and watching YouTube videos related to medical conditions. I’m sorry but the feeling feels so real that’s why I’m like this. Before my fear of this I had some anxiety OCD and depression about school often overchecking work and crying due to mental images in my mind about failing and getting my college acceptance from top tier school rescinded this fear is parallel to my fear of o having a life threatening disease

I just have fears of it prolonging because I seen the symptom of these diseases son Inam very hyper aware of my body

I currently have no anxiety treatment

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information