Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Worried about Bowel/ Colon Cancer

Re: Worried about Bowel/ Colon Cancer

I know where getting at with the anxiety but the blood thing would of persistent right
    Can symptoms like the blood come and go be related to cancer

Also had no anus pain at all could it be internal or something

You don't have cancer trust me but you do need to treat the HA

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I know but itÂ’s hard cause you see rare cases and it takes you back to square one

I am now accepting this as anxiety but I’m finding it hard to get advice because my parents are not people you can usually opening up to. Plus Bieber I’m feeling lightheadedness and tiredness the pass few days right after thinking hard about those symptoms so I’m finding it hard not to think about. It hard not to link it to anything but my weight has been stable looks like I’m gaining a little pain under left rib comes and go still have no idea what that can be what do you think are possible reasons for it. No blood in stool but still have some diarrhea here and there stomach settles with fiber food. Was there being really no blood to one small tint on my tiolet paper a big concern cause that never happened again and I’m sure it was a pile or hemmoroid from a month prior. It’s hard to not think it how can I make the lightheaded go it has to be anxiety now

Update Bowel Cancer/ Colonnnn

I think I posted a week ago of my symptoms ad those who dont know I am a 17 year old male and I found blood in my stool and had pretty bad stomach pain as well as weight loss due to not eating.

It has been over two weeks since blood was found on my stool and ever since that incident it never happened again stool began normal with fiber better diet cut out processed food. Plus do you think it was cancer because the blood never came back and I only go to poo one to two times a day can a cancer symptoms such as blood in stool come and go or does it persist cause I have been have less diarrea better stools when I eat better?

Stomach pains are still there but have gotten way better to point I think when I get over anxiety it will be gone. During some durations of the day I feel nothing. Stomach pains that come and go is not cancer right?

My weigh has been stable looks like I am gaining a little bit as I am now forcing myself to eat but im expecting it to jump around as im running 1-2 miles every other day

What new thing I am dealing with is lightheadedness, it all started one night when I noticed I had all the symptoms listed before but not fatigue or nausea/lighheadedness then I started experiencing it all day everyday as I began thinking about it more and it has effected me as I went to an dance event and felt lightheaded and I was thinking about it so hard. Has anyone experienced this. but when I go on rigorus runs I dont feel it as much I actually feel better. I have feeling to fall over or anything.Only time I feel well is when Im driving sitting down or laying down my sister who is a nurse tells me it in my mind as I told her all my symptoms and did not worry once as well as my family members see I am very anxious as well as my doctors. Again I have no family history of bowel/colon cancer.

How do I get over thinking about being lightheaded and connecting it to cancer. do you guys think anti depressants are the way as I see that they have people who feel psyhcial symptoms as they dont feel it anymore cause they dont think about it.

Re: Update Bowel Cancer/ Colonnnn

Plus my complete blood count test that is done at every check up they did at the doctors came out normal is there anything that seems to serious with me

Re: Update Bowel Cancer/ Colonnnn

The test was months ago , before symptoms occurred

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Have you seen my latest post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information