Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some help please

need some help please

I am so sorry for what i am about to right but i need some help and reassurance please fast.
    My dad has just collapsed and died on me. I did CPR and mouth to mouth but i couldn't get him back and my ectopics are big, bad and constant. I know it will be the stress but i am still scared and of course overaught by all of this. I am trying to hold it together but i am really struggling here. I just cannot believe it, talk about unreality now, it was so quick and i know at least he didn't suffer at the end, he just went within a couple of seconds. I can't stop shaking and my pulse is up of course, but these ectopics are scaring me.
    Last edited by angiebaby; 12-07-15 at 23:02.

Re: need some help please

I am so sorry to hear your terrible news, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Would it help to call NHS Direct or the No Panic helpline to talk through the ectopics? It is no surprise that they would be going through the roof at a time like this.

Take care

Thanks for the reply. I am not coping very well at all. Staring to break down now. I just can't believe it has happened. I will ring my counsellor tomorrow.

So So sorry to hear of your sad news and what you have had to go through.
    you obviously need some help to be able to try and cope. Couldn't you call a doc right now just to give you something to calm you.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

so sorry angie of your sad news hunny

i have ectopics hun and have had for years you will be in shock hun and that will be why you have them bad right now i was told it dosnt matter how many you get or how hard they feel still wont harm you it just isnt nice thats all.

pm me if you need to talk xxx

Oh my goodness I am so so sorry.

You are in shock, its no wonder your eptopics are bad.

Has an ambulance been called, or a doctor? If so, I suggest you ask them for somthing to calm you. If not, I would try calling your GP's out of hours service and tell them, I am certain they will be very understanding and get someone out to you pronto.

My Mum died very suddenly in June, I had to travel 2 hours to the hospital as she was in another town, and whilst I dont suffer from eptopics, I was extremely panicky, and my heart goes out to you. This panic will pass later or tomorrow, its the shock.

Please make sure you have a partner or family member or friend with you tonight if you can, so you are not alone.

Thanks for the replies guys.

So sorry about your dad angie. after my mother died eighteen months ago thats when my ectopics started. it does get better hun. again so sorry about your loss.
    love debera

So sorry about your dad,

anx xx

Oh Anhie... I AM SOOO SORRY... Angie my sister died the very same way 3 yrs ago in my Dads arms in my other sisters house and they tried to revive her ( only 47 yrs) and when I heard the news my eptopics and fast heart was crazy.. I am getting REAL bad eptopics at the mo cas I had a rough time ... I know how you feeling.. you feel selfish dont you for worrying about your self when some one close had died and you feel you shouldnt be... well it is normal to be scared.... RESCUE REMEDY is my saviour and Rennies! EMAIL IF YOU NEED TO CHAT BABES CO I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. or ring me will give you my number in private message if you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information