Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sertraline side effects are no longer ok :(

Re: Sertraline side effects are no longer ok :(

That's good to hear, sounds like things are on the up. I've had nausea on and off today but eating doesn't seem to be much of an issue. Tucking into some lovely fudge. I'm still having panic attacks but they do feel easier to manage. And I get tirdness every day around mid day but so far I've fought the urge to sleep. Hang in there you're doing great

Managed to eat last night a bit, intrusive thoughts are escalating into memories that I donít know if are real or not. Took my 5th pill.
    Worried these arenít working for me, this seems excessive, my ocd is worse than ever. And my moments of clarity are getting further apart I feel like Iím loosing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinguanxious View Post
    Managed to eat last night a bit, intrusive thoughts are escalating into memories that I don’t know if are real or not. Took my 5th pill.
    Worried these aren’t working for me, this seems excessive, my ocd is worse than ever. And my moments of clarity are getting further apart I feel like I’m loosing my mind.
    Yay! So happy to hear you managed to eat some. That's improvement Remember you're only 5 days in, it's early days and you might need an increase in dose, I did.

I can confess that things do get worse before they improve. I can't keep my eyes open today and I've had enough sleep. But you got to just tell your head "it's the medications". You have to give them a good 4 weeks to see improvements because that's how these medications work.

Give yourself some time to relax and get well. Do more of what you enjoy doing. Keep your head busy so you don't have time to dwell on your thoughts.

After posting this I fell asleep until 2pm! Woke up with a headache, covered in sweat. Still feels like I need to go back to sleep.

How you feeling today?
    Yesterday I was rough in the morning, but managed to have a fairly normal evening

Today I was rough all day until I left work, and tonight I feel much better

Still not eating much, lost half a stone since Monday. Living on milk, but did manage to eat a happy meal last night, and even a bit of chicken at lunch today.

Loose bowels gone
    Nausea mostly gone

Panic still there
    And if I get any more fidgety Iím going to make a hole in the floor! X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information