I wasn't sure where to put this miscellaneous post, so chose here as it didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

If you look up on the menu bar at the top of the page, there you will see the 'unanswered threads' button, where you can choose the time scale of those you wish to view (e.g. since your last visit, in the last 7 days etc) It makes me really sad to see huge numbers of people who have had nothing at all said to them. There are 28 pages currently with unanswered posts, usually first posts by new members; if you say that each of the 28 pages has 21 threads, then that makes it 588 threads with no replies since last August. These are people who have come and poured their hearts out, who have reached out at low moments, and have had stacks of views with not one single reply. It must make them feel even more alone. Venus mentioned this on another thread recently, how many people never had replies to their threads, so I thought I would create a post about it and just raise awareness. If each person using the forum replied to one 'unanswered thread' each day, then it would I'm sure make so much difference to those people. Even if you literally know nothing about the issue they are talking about, just a few words of comfort or 'sorry you are feeling this way', can make a difference.