Thread: Elevated white blood cells and now I’m completely panicking

Elevated white blood cells and now I’m completely panicking

I had some routine bloodwork done as well as a urine test to see if a uti I had went away and my white blood cell count and some of the other immune cells were high! I was having night sweats from the meds I was weaning off from and I was sweating from stress like 2 nights ago and now I’m panicking that it’s lymphoma. I do have a swollen node that I’ve had for years but my tests were always normal.

Could it just be stress combined with infection? My anxiety has been terrible since getting of my meds, I’m not sleeping enough, and I do have a cavity in my tooth. Idk just someone please talk me off the ledge I’m freaking out so bad I want to faint. I though I was over my lymphoma fears.
    I want to cry.

Re: Elevated white blood cells and now I’m completely panicking

Has anyone had elevated white blood cells that turned out to be a small issue? I’m really freaking out and crying that I have lymphoma.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

So what did the doctor's say about it?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Nothing yet. My doctor jus uploaded the results to the patient portal that she had me
    sign up for. my follow up that we scheduled before I took the the blood tests is schedule for next Friday but idk if I can wait that long. I kinda want to call her to have her go over them and see if I need an antibiotic. My rational brain is saying that my infection is being stubborn and that I’m sleep deprived and super stressed. But my anxiety is telling me it’s lymphoma. I’d be less anxious had I not been having nightsweats( which were from the Viibryd and occasionally the extreme stress I’ve been under) but now I don’t know. I don’t want to bug my doctor but even if it is infection related I want to get on meds quick to fix the problem. I’m still having some UTI symptoms.

Thread Information