have had palpitations since I was 11 or 12 or so . Never had any reason for them other than anxiety . I have had a 72 hour monitor , a 24 hour monitor, an echo , a stress test , dozens of ECGs and all normal except for sinus tachycardia , PVCs and PACs (apparently more of the latter) . GP says these are totally normal .

I find them terrifying as I’m scared with each time I’ll collapse. I have gradually stopped doing anything that triggers them . I avoid laughing , exercising, big meals . Even just standing up and walking to the toilet . Anything that causes adrenaline or an increase in my heart rate I find I get another one and I panic .

I’ve had short runs of 3-5 before . Most recent a fortnight or so ago, 111 sent an ambulance round who said normal ecg and no worries.

My first panic attack was in a building with a defib and I think it’s become an obsession . A relative of mine got told he has inherited condition too and that’s frightened me as well . Cardiologist told me they aren’t concerned as my tests normal . But online it says that condition needs an MRI (ARVC)

I’m aware a major part of the problem is anxiety and possibly I’m not fit enough with having stopped exercise but I am spending 24/7 panicking . I don’t know how to reassure myself . I’m hardly living now because I’m so scared 24/7 :-(

If there’s any reassurance at all would really appreciate it :-(