Sorry I know there's a lot of threads like this but I need to vent, and any advice appreciated. I've had a "weak stomach" prettymuch my whole adult life. A lot of things I eat make me feel sick the next day. I have gas, bloating, and stomach cramps often. I also get acid reflux pains. And oh the gas...so embarrassing. I sometimes have diarhea, I sometimes have constipation. Things like sleep deprivation or skipping a meal can trigger it too, but sometimes I just feel bad for no apparent reason. I get sick almost every time I travel which is such a pain. I'll go through weeks or months with no problems and then it flares up again. Diet changes and eating probiotics regularly seemed to help for a while but then symptoms came back.

It's been flaring up again for the past 3 months, and the more I get anxious about it the worse it gets. I'm so tired of not being able to go out with friends because I feel sick to my stomach for mysterious causes, or being terrified to get on a plane because I'll probably have to keep running to the bathroom, or sitting through work with horrible stomach cramps.
Do I have IBS? Or do I have colon cancer or ovarian cancer like my anxiety keeps thinking? I'm terrified of medical tests (I break out in a cold sweat even thinking about bloodwork, can't even imagine having a colonoscopy or something), so I'm scared to go and have to go through a lot of tests for nothing. Or they'll just say it's anxiety and that won't help.