Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I知 finally getting married!

Re: I知 finally getting married!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Congratulatons Mouse.

You will get through the fitting. It's anticipatory anxiety and once you are there you will feel the exposure at first and pass through it. Just do some things in your head or even woth your hands to refocus yourself and keep grounded and you will deal with it.

Good news is always appreciated on here!
    Thank you Terry!

I値l be trying my best to ground myself, it痴 just one of those times I wish I was completely free off this condition but I know I have done much more challenging things. Thank you for the reminder of grounding myself, I値l be sure to use my techniques and keep a hold on it. If I panic it痴 not the worst thing that can happen, it will pass after all!

On the good news front I have also found out that I won my mandatory reconsideration case against the DWP at the paper stage as opposed to having to take it to tribunal! So that痴 also a load off!

Hope you池e well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Congratulations!

Just a little note on the fitting- When my sister got married and I had to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress....I was sick at the idea of the appointment! The only comfort I can offer is the mainly work with the extra material rather then skin to skin (that sounds creepy I know! I wasn't how to word it better)! If you're that uncomfortable maybe mention it to them! I hope it all goes well

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Congratulations!

Just a little note on the fitting- When my sister got married and I had to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress....I was sick at the idea of the appointment! The only comfort I can offer is the mainly work with the extra material rather then skin to skin (that sounds creepy I know! I wasn't how to word it better)! If you're that uncomfortable maybe mention it to them! I hope it all goes well
    Thank you! I think I知 coming to terms with it slowly, Just keeping the end goal in mind!
    I知 hoping that it痴 just the anticipation of it all.

Congratulations to you, it's great to hear happy news on here. What an exciting time for you and Summer is a good time to get married. Once everything is all organised it will become less stressful. Do keep us informed as to how things are going.

The six year mark seems to be a lucky number, my partner and I got engaged 6 years after meeting but we have no wedding plans at present, maybe in another 6 years lol. We are older so it's less important

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
    Thank you Terry!

I’ll be trying my best to ground myself, it’s just one of those times I wish I was completely free off this condition but I know I have done much more challenging things. Thank you for the reminder of grounding myself, I’ll be sure to use my techniques and keep a hold on it. If I panic it’s not the worst thing that can happen, it will pass after all!

On the good news front I have also found out that I won my mandatory reconsideration case against the DWP at the paper stage as opposed to having to take it to tribunal! So that’s also a load off!

Hope you’re well?

Yes, I'm well thanks Mouse.

Great news on giving the DWP a too. I think they just try to take everyone off hoping they won't challenge it!

Yes, I'm well thanks Mouse.

Great news on giving the DWP a too. I think they just try to take everyone off hoping they won't challenge it!
    They do! They just seem to take advantage of those that are ill and make us doubt our legitimacy. I知 not going to take it sitting down though!

Dress is fitted! excuse the face cropping out

That's a beautiful dress, Mouse! Looks elegant but modern/simple too and very feminine.

You look great too!

That's a beautiful dress, Mouse! Looks elegant but modern/simple too and very feminine.

You look great too!
    Thank you! I had to take a couple of breaks and had a small panic attack during the fitting but I知 just glad that it痴 all pinned up now!

It's a gorgeous dress, and you look wonderful in it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information