Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep going dizzy!

Dizzy! So scared

I keep getting a weird feeling in my head and it makes me feel dizzy! Off balance like I'm going to collapse? I'm worried I'm gonna collapse and something really bad is going to happen to me! I'm thinking there is something sinister happening! Soo frightened and scared!!!

Re: Keep going dizzy!

It will pass. If you have a young baby it's even more likely to be muscle related. Your body went through a lot giving birth, it changes a ton and now you're likely always in positions you never used to be - holding a baby, looking down while feeding, lifting and lowering the baby, maybe sitting on the floor more, sleeping poorly, etc... Try to be conscious of how your taking care of your own body, laying, etc... and try heat or ice on the back of your neck to relieve some tension.

And make sure you're eating enough and drinking enough water, especially if you're breastfeeding. That can really, really deplete you if you're not taking care of yourself. Hang in there!

I'm not breastfeeding, my baby is 1 so I get sleep, this has started a few days ago, makes me feel off balance

Does it get better if you lie down or close your eyes? Ive experienced this and it helped when i closed my eyes tightly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information