Thread: They work. I'm back on track.

They work. I'm back on track.

Not being around much, it's actually better for my anxiety that I stay away. But I wanted to update with some good news and to give some hope to others who are just starting Sertraline.

I'm now feeling a lot better. I haven't had a panic attack in the last 4 days. I had a slight niggle earlier but it passed and it wasn't anything I couldn't control. I got back into writing, and SEO. I must have written well over 10,000 words in the past 4 days. My focus is back. My drive and determination to succeed is back. And overall I feel positive.

That's a huge change from how I have been feeling.

I'm climbing the scales too. I lost weight through the anxiety and the side effects over the past 2 months but now it's the opposite. I can't stop eating. But I'm so glad that things are on the up.

The side effects can be quite rough, but they do pass. It takes around a 2 weeks for them to subside. There will be off days sometimes. I still have tiredness and require a mid day nap but I'm ok with that. If it means I can remain in a positive, focused, state of mind then I'm happy.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and they do work. It just takes time

It's also better to not use this place for reassurance. Something about reading other peoples posts also can often have a negative impact on my own mental health when I read too much.

I'll check back in a couple of weeks. I hope this reassures others.

Re: They work. I'm back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post

...There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and they do work. It just takes time

I'll check back in a couple of weeks. I hope this reassures others.
    Great! And the 'magic' ingredient always is "time"

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Great! And the 'magic' ingredient always is "time"
    But without the clock does time exist? I'm pulling your leg mate, in reference to the rabbit hole thread lol!

Was back at the gym today. Oddly I haven't lost any strength in the time I've been spent in bed. Felt great after the workout and spent an hour chatting with a neighbor. He's got throat Cancer so I spend some time just having a general chat with him. I'm not a people person, but I'm a compassionate person. When you think you're life is bad, there's always somebody else that has it worse. It's a stark reminder that life is for living in the present. Thankfully he's stage 1 so my fingers are crossed he makes it through the other side. The guy has such an upbeat attitude that it's admirable.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    But without the clock does time exist? I'm pulling your leg mate, in reference to the rabbit hole thread lol!
    Sorry I've only just got around to replying, Wired - I seem to have lost track of time

But, spot on! All time is now, and without an observer (us) it's a meaningless concept.
    I'll see you down the rabbit hole or maybe on the dark side of the moon (wherever we might next meet)

Thread Information