Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightheaded for two weeks

Lightheaded for two weeks

I have previously talked on this site a couple weeks ago pertaining my fear of colon/bowel/stomach/colorectal cancer at 17 durme to bright red blood blood and abdominal pain. As my symptoms wore off with my blood incident only happening once a month ago (never happened again) and left abdominal pain waited off I gained the symptom of lightheadedness that has lasted two weeks it started one night while playing video games to distract myself looking at the screen but I soon began my head to wonder off as I soon became lightheaded that night and it persisted all day for the next two weeks some days I’ll feel better some worse I feel that me focusing on it has made it worse but I wonder if it’s cancer because all my other symptoms has greatly improved. It IS NOT DIZZYNESS though I just feel lightheaded but I have still went to work and school with slight problems from it. Every symptom I have gotten I pay close attention to do the lightheadedness I pay attention to it from the first thing when I wake up to when I got to bed i feel little to nothing in the morning and it gets worse throughout the day when I think about it and can stop but think about it all the time I have to always question whether I am lightheaded or not and it happens. There have been rare times this week I have caught my self not being lightheaded and it will come back as soon as I notice. I also noticed that I barely blink in can look at something and my mind will be racing with thoughts sometimes I feel I am not in my own body and questioning whether this is real life I have cried because when other symptoms get way better one pops up after and lately the more anxious I get the more the stomach/ abdominal pains come back out they aren’t severe. The only times I don’t feel lightheaded is when I am running/working out or at my job that requires me to move a lot (fast food). I can I get passed this I feel like once the lightheadedness is gone I can go on with my life I have gotten over my first scare but now this is fueling it again

Re: Lightheaded for two weeks

Plus when I try to relax my mind by sitting or something my body is relaxed but my mind is still racing with thoughts but when I drive the lightheadedness goes away to be honest driving kind of treats it

Also when I am outside taking a walk while relaxed it is not there as much

Lightheadedness is a common anxiety symptom. So when you're distracted or focused on something else it goes away. What does that tell you?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I know it’s a symptom of anxiety but it feels so real

Quote Originally Posted by kmois View Post
    I know it’s a symptom of anxiety but it feels so real
    It IS real but there's a cause and explanation. It's your body's physical reaction to the stress and anxiety.

positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

a n x i e t y

do you know any home remedies

Quote Originally Posted by kmois View Post
    do you know any home remedies
    FREE CBT right here.

Positive thoughts

I know its kind of annoying for me to post but I want to know what I have been feeling because it feels so ironic how I’m feeling I am still amazed and scared about how my life has been the past month and a half I begin being scared of colon cancer then everything improves stomach pain and all then when I am starting get over that fear I get extreme lightheadedness every day all day for the past two weeks sometimes getting worse some days are better but have you guys ever had a problem with this symptoms getting better and others popping out of the blue. Even though the stomach pain has come and go when the pain from my bottom rib cage comes for a short time I automatically link to the lightheadedness to it and think cancer. It sometimes feel like I’m zoning out in my head and nothing feels real and floaty sometimes I guess I make it worse imagining that I’m fainting and think I am going to vomit even though it just has and the lack of sleep makes worse as I wake up in the early morning and work at night. I’m never calm always pacing around my house all day and when I am somewhat relaxed my mind is still racing it’s like I’m having a 24/7 panic attack like I’m silently in shock. I would want to go to the doctor but this would be the 3rd time within 1 1/2 month I have been doing CBT just reading it and I guess it will be helpful when I finish it and implement it in my life but have a fear that this will never end its like I’m living in my own head
    On the bright my urine sample that contained microscopic blood most likely had nothing wrong with it since they have not called in since my check up two months. And now when I think about it that check up spurred me into anxiety when they told me I had microscopic blood in my urine I panicked instantly searching up what that meant and was horrified even though the doctor was not worried and said it was most likely was an infection but I was still worried waiting for lab test the stomach pain on my left side came a day or two after and horribly persisted and thought it was kidney cancer whic was false because you’re supposed to feel back pain and then I strained causing blood on my stool a bigger amount than I had a year ago but never happened again which was a month but a still actively look at my stool ever since often being startled by difference that end up being totally normal and I had a fear of pooping due fear of seeing bad things. Everything got better after that but the lightheadedness is making me irate

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information