Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chapter

Re: New Chapter

Thank you so much Pulisa x I hope you're doing okay also x

I was a little taken aback at first about the hair change... My hairbrush kept going further but there was no hair left ��

I'm really hoping this trip can help... But it hasn't been great! My bag with my passport/money/everything got stolen on my second day here :( but I'm trying to be postive things could always be worse! Just trying to work around it now x

I've also got my period which is never fun, I'm trying out new tablets to see how it stop my strong cyle- hopefully it helps as the heat here is unbearable currently x!

And now I just vomited up my dinner :( think it was a mix of stress/I've been drinking nearly too much water (by that I mean alot more than my body use to??) just miserable at the moment to be honest! But hopefully it's up from from

Honsetly! You have to laugh. I got two nosebleeds, coverws in horrible bug bites and I've been overcome with the most horrible wave of exhaustion but trying to keep a postive head up!

Oh poor you, I hope you feel better soon x

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Oh poor you, I hope you feel better soon x
    Thank you scass x! I thankfully got my passport issues fixed up today! It wasn't half as stressful as I thought it would be so that's always nice ��

I'm still struggling with exhaustion, it's hard to get going - it's probably the real heat here and tmi my period mixed it. I've also lost my appetite... Not like me at all but were going for a nice dinner tomorrow so hoping it pops its head up again tomorrow!

The bug bites are big and annoying, I feel bad about myself whenever they poke out... But tried a few ways to bring it down today and sitting on my hands!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Hope you have better luck soon, Sarah. Can't you use insect repellent spray on skin? What sort of bugs are they?

Never Surrender, Comrade

I swear by tiger balm on my insect bites, it’s the only thing that stops the itching. Don’t get it in your eyes though...

@KK77 Thank you! I was in a different area a few days ago - it was mainly a grassy area. By the bite marks and such my boyfriend thinks its some type of ant! We've brought some stuff to make sure more bites don't happen. Besides hopefully they seem to be settling down as they aren't as nasty and hard as before. So hopefully it's clearing off These were enough to deal with!

@scass if I was home in Ireland I would cover myself in tiger balm! My Mam used to use it on us when we were small! My brother manged to mistakely eat some when he was small... Let's say he wasn't long forgetting about the bite! But I can't seem to find it anywhere here but I'll keep looking. Thank you for the reply x

Today it's been so, so hot and it's only going to get hotter. So not looking forward to it x my anixety/breathing hasn't been great but that's don't to heat I'd say. My body reacts bad to heat and especially at sleep time! Like tonight I keep getting the strangest thoughts and my mind can't
    up. Like everything just feels off... I don't know how. To talk about it even? This is hard. Go write. Ugh, Im not as fan of this 35 degree plus heat at all!
    Last edited by SarahNah; 24-07-19 at 01:48.

I'm not sure what's going on with me, if it's the heat or what but last night... I don't even know how to describe last night. It was a strange mix of dreams (which weren't terrible night's) and when I was awake a strange feeling of not... Being. Sorry I don't know how to describe it. It was just very hard? This trip had left me feeling so exhausted and non settled :(

I think the weather's wrecking everybody right now. I know my sleep's really disturbed.

Can you have a quiet day today?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information