Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chapter

Re: New Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNah View Post
    I'm trying to tell myself that lots of my body weakness /tension is from me being filled with anixety /scared and just woked up. My stomach and chest feel sl strange
    You know that's the case....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you for the reply - and your choice of gif made me laugh as my boss loves to quote that at us alot ����

I've got a eye test on Friday- I've been feeling bad on/off with headaches/eye issues etc etc but I'm still here! Living, I spent the night at my friends which is always lovely
    Last edited by SarahNah; 07-08-19 at 00:07.

Not doing to well sadly, my eye test appointment got pushed from that Friday to this Friday (23rd) due to over-booking issue. I've been getting on the best I can at life, yet I still get very bad moments. Dizzy, my hands getting all strange and tense- feeling like I'm not in my body. I haven't gone running to the doctor. Which I'm happy about! Whole those issues and other things are at me. Like sometimes I really feel like that's it, I'm gone- I feel personal it might have to do with my not breathing right? I'm doing my best to work on myself but it can be really hard. I've had some super intense moments and I stop myself from rambling here and I mange to cope but it's hard. Very hard.

Tonight is just horrible- I find it hard to breath and all the other horrible stuff. I know it's probs just anxiety at this stage as I'm still alive after all those times freaking about it but it's hard sometimes. Like I feel so hopeless. I did mange to help my Mam during a stressful time today and help her calm down- which was nice being the one to help someone (I mean not happy at all my Mam got into a state like that- nothing health related thankful she's good at the moment)

I know what you mean about helping someone..I always feel better about myself if I feel I can do something useful and beneficial for somebody else so good for you, particularly as you were feeling so bad.

Have a look into hyperventilation syndrome and how it can set off all sort of uncomfortable feelings and sensations? Don't start obsessing about the mechanics of breathing though-that's a whole new can of worms!

Thank you so much pulisa, you've really always been so kind and wonderful to me! I did some light reading (don't need to go that rabbit hole and make it worse!) But actually seems like a good fit!

I actually took my Mam away tonight as we're both off work today and tomorrow. We've gone to a little Sea side town for a one night stay. We used to come here all the time when I was little!

Besides some strange dizziness and all that stuff that comes and goes. It's been a wonderful day just getting to send time with her. She means the world to me and seeing her have a hard time really hurts so I'm just trying to do my best to be a support for her now x

That's a lovely gesture, Sarah and I hope you both thoroughly enjoy your mini break at the seaside!

Good luck for the eye test on Friday x

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That's a lovely gesture, Sarah and I hope you both thoroughly enjoy your mini break at the seaside!

Good luck for the eye test on Friday x
    Thank you Pulisa! We had a wonderful time x

The eye-test went well...well vision has gotten worse alot and the glasses were pricey but it's over and done with!

hi lads- was doing mostly okay today until my heart decicde to go mad after waking up and took forever to settle down. (I nap between shifts as I work two and a 15 hour day) was a horrible feeling. i had a ecg like March and a few other tests so trying to tell myself it was a bad once off!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information