Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chapter

Re: New Chapter

Got through my 13 hour shift- wasn't easy after a week off! I also had a really bad sleep last night. Which didn't help but I got through it. My throat is still at me, white dots etc etc. I brought some difflan on my break and hoping in a few days it's all going to clear up. Just feeling shit at the moment to be honest! But going to get back into things....strange I know but happy with that fact I'm not running to out of hours doctor with this.

Sorry to rant here, I'm just at the end of my rope. I've tried everything. Extra movement/workout. Eating healthier - every to try and help my sleeping pattern yet here are are at nearly 5 am again wide awake.

Amy time to do try to sleep I snap awake blah blah. So having issues.

With my health worries altwlt I've been having very dark dreams also, about myself and other putting me off. Like I lay here feeling like my heart going to stop- when knock knock my own reality it probs won't and I'll be fine! But ugh my mind

Will sorry for the rant.... Just feel a bit over working in the mentisk
    Last edited by SarahNah; 03-06-19 at 04:54.

What an epic journey, well done for getting through it.

Have you tried Mindfulness exercises to help you?

I find them invaluable when I am struggling to sleep.

It's not a perfect solution, but I also find mindful breathing really helpful if I need to get to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    What an epic journey, well done for getting through it.

Have you tried Mindfulness exercises to help you?

I find them invaluable when I am struggling to sleep.
    Thank you so much for the reply

I've tried them in the past! My therapist has given me some good ones, when I get into a bad place and don't always remember the good stuff. So I'll defo give that ago again! Thank you taking the time to recommend it to me.

Yes- the trip is long! To much thinking times in away! But so proud of myself of traveling that far by myself

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    It's not a perfect solution, but I also find mindful breathing really helpful if I need to get to sleep.
    Thank you for the reply! I'll have to try looking into that again! Sure it's all wroth a ago and thank you for taking the time to say so.

Just wanted to give abit more detail to this- the reason I'm so bad with sleeping is I suffer from horrible nightmares. Like I have talk to my therapist about them and trying to work around them but sometimes it all gets to much. I don't want to upset anyone by going into the detail of them here, but it is really hard for me to cope with. I have appointment again to see my therapist in July. Will work more in detail with it again!

Also on a health front, the red dots on my arms seem to be finally be going down and don't itch to much anymore! The white dot seems to be gone from my throat- so good days! Have a bad headache but I was under alot of emotional distress after my lacking in sleep and nightmares again. It freaks me to have it to only one side and be so intense but I'm sure about posting about headaches like that on her before- so we'll get by !

Didn't get to sleep until 6 am this morning...but no nightmares! So a slightly win! My therapist recommend we push out next appointment up when I sent her a update about what was happening.

I've been having bad headaches now, just on the left side so maybe it's from stress or tension! My throat is still bad but I do have acid issues so eh I say must of this can all be explained anyway!

UPDATE:
    Just stood up and walked. My heart went strange and my legs felt weak. My head feels like it was going to pop. My shoulder and left arm ache and my chest feels strange I'm feeling very crappy now. I put my arms between my legs to try and calm down. I feel myself getting bad again. Sorry for disappointing. everyone
    Last edited by SarahNah; 05-06-19 at 02:16.

I tried to pull myself together the last few hours, it's not been easy. Alot of tears but I'm still alive!

V bad night, v bad headache/pain etc on the left side can't get rid of. Three hours before I have to get up and work...so I'm going to trey a get a nap in

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information