Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Worried about lymphoma. Node issues.

Re: Worried about lymphoma. Node issues.

Ok. I think I figured out what it is. But, I haven't had it tested yet. It feels like ripped ligaments or muscle tissue.

And, I remembered the time I flipped around on my couch from sleeping this past winter and basically felt like I had whiplash after and found that place about a week or so later.

my anxiety hasn't been too bad today to think logically.

That's great! Try to hold on to that rationality.

Had a great day yesterday. But, now. I am tingling all over my body all day since around 6am. And, went to sleep then and woke up and it was still happening. Now I am freaking out about brain or spinal cord cancer.

Help me out someone. Please. I'm so scared.

It's just stress, the only thing wrong with you is anxiety.

Thanks blue. I just have no idea how it came on after a great day yesterday. I was even up dancing around 4am.

It is a lymph node. I'm pretty sure it is just by where it is and what it feels like (buckshot) Personally. I'm not that worried about it anymore. Because it is probably just a shotty node caused by an infection I had back in the fall and winter (really bad sinus infection)

one out of six doctors i went to said they *thought* it was a node. And, I think they were right.

My tingling feeling has also went down a lot. And, I am pretty sure it was caused by high blood pressure. I checked it last night and it was high. Checked it again tonight. Still high. Pretty sure the anxiety caused that.

I had a node come up behind my ear last January. I freaked out. Non stop googling, convinced I had cancer. I was praying it was a cyst. I went to the dr and she said it’s a node, she then started feeling my neck and said she would feel one right at the front of my neck (I googled that one and cancer came up every time!) she said “if it’s not gone in two weeks come back we will run blood tests to check for nasty things like cancer”. Having terrible health anxiety I came home in tears and my husband thought I’d been told it was cancerous but just her mentioning the word threw me. I had not been ill and never had lymph nodes come up prior to this( that I know of anyway).

Anyway it went down but its still raised to this day. I can feel the node very easily behind my ear and the one at the front of my neck was still up in August last year. The neck one has completely gone down and the ear one goes up again when I get a cold now! It goes back down but I always can feel it, because I poked and poked and applied scolding hot flannels to it etc. It’s shotty now. It won’t ever shrink to the size it originally was.

I got over that and since before Xmas it’s beeb breast cancer to the point I poked in my armpits so much I can feel tiny nodes in my right armpit and every pain I’m conivinced I have breast cancer that has spread. It’s been non stop since December about the breast thing and armpit nodes.

Point being its the anxiety causing all this and when I’m having good days I know this. Living in fear is awful but you have to get help. I’m having counselling and I’m much better than when all this started two years ago. I regularly relapse but mine has been caused from losing my daughter so I know it’s a life long thing for me but I am trying to manage it. You will be ok but please find someone to talk too. Work out your triggers so you are aware.

Where behind your ear is your's exactly?

Mine is on the mastoid process. That little bone beside the ear going down to my neck.

Glad your's didn't come back as anything bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Silverfish View Post
    one out of six doctors i went to said they *thought* it was a node. And, I think they were right.
    So one doctor 'thought' it was a node. Remind me what the other 5 doctors thought?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

They thought it was a cyst.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information