Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sertraline diary

Re: Sertraline diary

How are you doing Pingu? I'm mostly back on track. My sleep is all messed up but it's fine. The other symptoms have faded for the most part.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerLooeez View Post
    Hey! I'm 4.5 weeks into 50mg Sert now and I'm doing a lot better than I was, although I still have my moments. I'm glad that they're working well for you I've had an increase in headaches too and vivid dreams have been insane!! I'll be meeting with my doctor in a few weeks to discuss possibly upping dose. She thinks we'll need to but I feel as though I'm doing alright now. xx
    I find the vivid dreams fun. But, I always wake up covered in sweat when I have them. It's crazy how powerful and real those dreams feel.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Up and down still, most of the side effects and panic attacks are gone but I still get frustrated at the intrusive thoughts, I’m currently in CBT and we are starting ERP today. I may need to up to 150mg but I’m giving it a bit longer first. I may not be able to post as much will depend on what my erp goals are. Problem with me is I need to do a constant mental review to make sure the false memory of having sex with someone else isn’t real. Logically it can’t be real because I’ve always been adamant for the last 12 years that nothing happened, but emotionally it sucks. Ocd is no fun! How have you been?

Yes, I'm loving the vividness. I'm trying to train for lucid dreaming again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinguanxious View Post
    Up and down still, most of the side effects and panic attacks are gone but I still get frustrated at the intrusive thoughts, I’m currently in CBT and we are starting ERP today. I may need to up to 150mg but I’m giving it a bit longer first. I may not be able to post as much will depend on what my erp goals are. Problem with me is I need to do a constant mental review to make sure the false memory of having sex with someone else isn’t real. Logically it can’t be real because I’ve always been adamant for the last 12 years that nothing happened, but emotionally it sucks. Ocd is no fun! How have you been?
    What's ERP? I'm up to 150mg too. No actual unmanageable side effects at all which is strange. The only thing tiredness and feeling wiped out but that happens every time I increase.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 17-06-19 at 17:38.

☪️️

Hi all I'm on my 5th day of 50mg I have had nausea that was very intense mind pops and earworms etc which I guess are related to stress due to my alevels which was when my mental health got worse the only symptoms I feel at the min are constantly sweaty hands and these mind pops, feeling like some of my thoughts are not mine etc also appetite is getting slightly better but I am still constantly restless and don't feel like I can sleep still things feel like they were on the up as the last 5 days could have been possibly the worst in my life I went to a and e for a mental health evaluation today and all these symptoms have been evaluated as stress and anxiety even though they don't feel like it hopefully these pills start to work as I feel flat most of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information