Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worried

Re: Somebody please reassure me

Hi I’ve just seen your post and can totally identify with you as I’ve had exactly the same for the last 2months also . I’m really worried and convinced it’s serious. You are a lot younger than me so not really in the age bracket for something serious. I hope we get rid of this horrible thing soon.

Re: Worried

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Mine is just my left calf and left foot. How old are you? Did you go to your gp? Its so unnerving isn't it

Thanks. I just wish this would go away. You have twitching 7 months bodywide? Mine is just one leg and foot. I'd relax if I were you at the seven month mark. I'm 9 weeks I'm counting in getting to 6 months then relaxing....

Re: Worried

Went to physio yesterday and she went at my back and seemingly now my leg is twitching more. I have impingement on my L4 nerve and my muscles in spine have hypotrohy meaning they are inflamed and she said it can pinch nerves . Can nerve pinched cause calf twitching I really wish I could just stop worrying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information