Thread: Losing hope

Losing hope

I don't know where to start and cba writing a big long message but in a nutshell I've been signed off work with depression for 3 months now which is the longest I've ever been signed off with this before and I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get better. I'm doing things to help myself like exercise, meditation, journalling, reading books but it seems like somedays I feel I'm making progress and starting to feel a bit better and then the next day I feel really low again. I've been in this cycle for months and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm also wondering if I might be bipolar. To top it off my work have messed up my sick pay which is their mistake and want me to pay back over 700 pounds so that's made my stress levels go through the roof. Is there anything anyone can suggest that might make me feel better quicker. I hate feeling like this and just feel like I'm stuck not moving forward in my life.

Re: Losing hope

Are you under the doctor...on any meds?

Ghost…Spillways

Seen the Dr a few times, they are doing some blood tests tomorrow to check if there's any underlying causes of how I'm feeling. Trying to get better without meds if I can

Hi I know how you are feeling hope you are Ok today. try to reach out to people and ask for help. Do you have a friend who can meet up with you for lunch or something? Also the chat room here is quite good if your feeling low you can stop by for a chat

Thread Information