Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Normal period?

Re: Normal period?

I have, next Monday. My check up for the cervix itself and repeat smear is end of July. It's affecting my whole life to the point I feel nothing except love for my child. That's it, nothing else

Anybody have vulvodynia?

What are your symptoms? I have sharp papercut feelings across my labia and inside near the vagina entrance. This isn't a HA query as such, more logical than most my questions.

*I am seeing doctor next week just after more information

You need to try and address your health anxiety your making anxious prediction and showing checking behaviours . You need to check in with yourself tell yourself it just your anxiety making you think like this and use your child as a reason to address your anxiety x

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Doctors appointment

I had booked doctor appointment for my vagina worries and it's tomorrow and I'm too nervous too go. The original issue had gone away but playing up today. I'm so so so scared they'll see something bad. Or say my cervix is a mess or a growth or something. I've still not had sex because I'm scared incase it hurts or I bleed. Not that I do but it's a fear.

Re: Doctors appointment

Don't worry about it for now, think about it tomorrow.

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.
    Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Do not skip your doctor's appointment.

What does this stat mean?

'Of the cervical cancers related to HPV, about 70% are caused by 2 strains: HPV-16 or HPV-18'

Does this mean because I had/have HPV and had cells removed there's 70% I'll eventually get CERVICAL cancer?

Re: What does this stat mean?

Not even close. It means that of the women who develop cervical cancer due to HPV, 70% of those women have one of those two strains. So, if you have 100 women who got cervical cancer due to HPV, 70 of those women will have had one of those two strains.

This stat is only talking about people who actually get cancer. You had your precancerous cells removed, which prevents you from getting cancer.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information