Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Normal period?

Re: I think I can see my cervix

Your cervix goes through different stages high medium and low when you are low your cervix will be in low position people often use this method to check when fertile . I strongly suggest if your concerned go back to drs they should be monitoring you anyway and hopefully they will put your mind at ease as people in here are not to trained to give you medical advice . By seeing dr at best your can put your mind at rest x

'
    Last edited by SnowyGreen; 07-01-20 at 04:35.

Helen - you've have a baby recently and the bulge you feel is almost certainly caused by the weakening of your pelvic floor allowing everything to droop a bit. I experienced the exact same thing a few months after pregnancy and went to my OB terrified that I had a tumor or something bulging out. His response was, "Nope, that's all you!" It's extremely common because everything is kind of out of place once you've had a baby. It's not your cervix, but just the wall of your vagina being pushed down a bit. Mention to your doctor when you go for your check and I'm sure they'll tell you the same.

#themiracleofchildbirth

Vulva pains period

I'm having a spiral today and as my check up is closer I'm even more scared.

Do you or have you had sharp pains in vulva whilst on period? I'm worried it's linked to cervical cancer and they didn't take all the bad cells away OR they did and it's come back. It's sharp pains in inner vaginal lips (sorry for tmi).

Re: Vulva pains period

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I'm having a spiral today and as my check up is closer I'm even more scared.

Do you or have you had sharp pains in vulva whilst on period? I'm worried it's linked to cervical cancer and they didn't take all the bad cells away OR they did and it's come back. It's sharp pains in inner vaginal lips (sorry for tmi).
    That is normal as that area can swell during your period.

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I'm so incredibly anxious these last few days. With aches in my vulva and sharp pains in my vagina lips. I am on my period, nearing the end now. Started as had lower ab cramps and pelivx cramps as period was due. Last time I had sex no pain or bleeding but I'm scared to have sex again in case there is and I was worry further.

Normal period?

Day 6 of my period and bleeding has stopped but sometimes have creamy yellow discharge with tiny bit of browny blood in when I wipe. Is this normal? I'm having a panic attack.

Re: Normal period?

Helen, this isn't your first period.

Re: Normal period?

Is it normal to have yellowy browny bloody discharge on day 6 of period? Can't think logically at the moment. In this spiral due to check up next month.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information