Thread: does it ever get better? ;(

does it ever get better? ;(

I'm at the end of week 4 of 50mg. I have to take it at night because I can't tolerate it in the morning. at the moment it's making me feel so tired, miserable, and numb. today I even had terrible depersonalisation which is not something I usually suffer from ever. I feel awful. I need energy and motivation. this is just making me more depressed. does it ever get better? I can't live with these side effects long-term ;(

Re: does it ever get better? ;(

Hey Kiwi, I'm in a similar boat myself and started a thread with similar feelings.

From my experience you have to try to push through the lack of energy and lack of motivation. As mentioned in my post I can sleep all day if I allow myself. I'm finding exercise is helping. Get the heart beating fast and sweat it out. That usually gives me a good few hours of feeling alive.

It's all pretty normal in my experience and I'm told it does get better over time.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: does it ever get better? ;(

I knew someone they turned into an absolute vegetable. miserable, depressed, and sloth-like long term. even with exercise. I've known a few people turn out like this long term on this med sadly. I don't want to be one of them. really need a med that acts in an opposite manner to this.

Thread Information