Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast cancer!!

Re: Breast cancer!!

Trust your doctor. He knows what he's doing.

Right so your doctor has been seen about this, thats all good then isn't it. So, this redness....... IS IT DUE TO you pressing/checking and messing about all the time with the area you are concerned about ? I would make a very well informed guess that you are doing the same about this breast issue as you've done for the last three years on and off.

I'm just worrying incase the doctor missed it, I'm 27 so they always seem to think it wont happen! Just weird how this is all new it's never been in my breast before

Breast dent

So I've just noticed in the mirror that on one of my breasts I have like a circle that's a bit indented? Almost looks like scarring from a spot? I'm worried this is breast cancer as I have a new long weird thing in this boob too! I've read that senting in the boob is a sign of breast cancer

Re: Breast dent

Not necessarily

Look down at the bottom of the screen and read similar threads about breast dents

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Breast dent

There is still another active thread you have at the moment about Breast Cancer worries.....from only a few days ago...

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...-Breast-cancer!!

Why start another thread ?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I totally get your worry. I had the most lumpy dense and thick dimpled breasts. 7 years ago I had an elective double mastectomy since breast cancer runs in my family. Guess what? No cancer anywhere. And I had tons of signs. Dimpling like an orange. Lumps. One thicker than the rest. One nipple pointed weird. I had all of my breast tissue and breasts removed and biopsied. I did have a benign growth that was detected via mri and when they removed my breasts they made sure to biopsy it. It was benign too. If your doctor isn’t particularly worried it’s because he isn’t alarmed and that’s a good thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information