Will keep this short, because I'm in work right now and waiting for the, err, rubbish to hit the fan.

Basically, my job consists of managing the virtual learning environment at a local college. For the past year, we've been in the process of creating a new site for this, and for the past three or four months we've been warning staff that the move was imminent. The date for the move was given as last Friday. A week before that, I was still receiving panicked emails from people who hadn't prepared at all.

I was on holiday all the next (last) week, and I've come back to work to find out that the old site is now so unstable I've just had to make it inaccessible, although I and a few members of tech staff can still get in. Despite all the warnings I and my boss have given them, I know the teaching staff are still going to get really upset and most of this is going to come flying in my direction. I've made a lot of jokes about iron underwear, but I'm actually a really sensitive, anxious person and the thought of all the complaints and nastiness I'm going to get frightens the life out of me.

Thanks for reading, not sure what the point of this is other than to remind myself I'm not a bad person really and try to convince myself to stay strong.