Thread: Really anxious right now

Really anxious right now

So it seems like my boyfriend has a stomach virus, he woke up around 4 am and said his stomach hurt and then started to have diarrhea, he went and laid on the couch and I ended up falling asleep, he said he’s had diarrhea all night but that he never threw up, he just feels weak and has a stomach ache, I’m really scared though because we live in a small apartment with only one bathroom so I know I’ve obviously been exposed if this is a stomach virus, I have to keep going to work unless I actually get sick so I just need some support so that I’m not panicking the entire time waiting to catch this

Re: Really anxious right now

Well he might not actually have a stomach virus, he could have eaten something that's upset his stomach, in which case you will be in the clear.

Ghost…Spillways

As he hasn’t vomited, even if it’s a virus it’s much less likely that you’ll catch it. Just keep good hand hygiene and you’ll likely be fine. As said though, it’s not certainly a virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Thank you guys so much for replying he went to the doctor because he wanted to make sure it wasn't anything more serious and they said it was likely a stomach virus, though like you guys said it definitely could have just been food disagreeing with him as well, he never ended up getting sick or anything, just had diarrhea so I'm hoping that means I won't catch it, I finish work in about 2 hours (at midnight) and im kind of nervous about sleeping and waking up sick, but I know I have to try to push through, its usually the three days after I've been exposed that are always the hardest

Thread Information