So to preface this, I take 10mg of Lexapro every day. For the last month, I’ve either not been taking it every day, or I’ve been taking it at night, due to my fasting during Ramadan. Due to this, I’ve been having some vivid dreams.

About a week ago, I either had a vivid dream, or I actually woke up to a bat flying at me. I slapped the bat away with my hand, but not before I felt a stinging/hot pain in my ankle. The next day, I noticed that I have bites on my ankle that were itchy. (Images in link) I immediately started panicking and thought that the bat was for real, however I couldn’t remember for the life of me whether I had already been scratching my ankle before the dream. In addition, I remember from a year ago where sometimes I would feel pain in a dream, and I would wake up, and it would be my cat nipping at me. So what Id like to chalk it up to is bug bites, or my cat nipping at me at night and me mistaking him for a bat (he’s a black cat), but my anxiety ridden mind can’t get over the thought that it might be a bat that bit me and gave me rabies :( To be clear, I made 3 posts on reddit, where one person responded on each saying they were bug bites, and then I went to an ER I’m Puerto Rico (where I’m at currently for vacation), where 2 nurses and the doctor told me they were bug bites (they didn’t even submit me in the system because they thought it was such a minor thing), and basically all my friends and girlfriend have told me it looks like bug bites. Help a hypochondriac brotha out?

Pics
https://imgur.com/gallery/cPw6tck