Hi everyone,

I have OCD which is currently 'spiking' about sexuality and my relationship. My compulsion which goes with it is trying to find as much information as possible on books and on the internet to 'prove' things. I have experienced different obsessions over the years (HIV, STD's, Cancer, Being alone etc etc), but the compulsion is always the same. My current obsession is possibly the most difficult one I have ever faced as my relationship is the most important thing in my life. However, I have learnt through a really good counsellor that the terror and the fear that I experience when I have these thought basically tells me that they are not real. I also KNOW that I love my husband, but I still can't stop the thoughts! I am currently working on accepting living with uncertainity and living with my choices. It is this idea of 'living in the choice' which is working for me (I think) and I wanted to know what other people think?

Also...I have found a website with loads of articles about OCD on which some of you might find helpful - www.ocdonline.com

Ruth x